How to stop vendors from removing product.

How can we stop vendors from removing product without paying any conpensation. For example I just paid over $2000 for EAs that are now worthless because they have been removed.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

BRADLEY PATRICK:
How can we stop vendors from removing product without paying any conpensation. For example I just paid over $2000 for EAs that are now worthless because they have been removed.

Hi Bradley,

removing a product from the market does not make any difference for the users who purchased it.
They can still install and use these products in the same way as before because they are still listed in the section of purchased products.
The only difference is that the author won't continue to sell it so there is no chance for potential new customers to get it.

So as long as you can use your purchased tools there is no reason for a compensation.

Best regards
Daniel

BRADLEY PATRICK:

5 or more activations are sold ; not lifetime

Reason: