VPS signal re-synchronization problems

Hello,

I used to have a rented VPS for signal copying that I have forgotten to pay the pay the second month fee for. Let's call it VPS1. So it was terminated because of not receiving the fee payment.

I got another rented VPS. This is causing me some problems - let's call it VPS2

VPS2 does a lot of re-synchronizations with my signal provider. Several times a day - I can see it on messages received on mobile app. (I never saw such things with VPS1)

My signal provider keeps some open positions for several months.

When my signal provider added some more money to his account balance, this re-synchronization DID partial-close of the my orders. (I understand the logic behind it, but it never happened with VPS1)

I DO WANT to have an initial synchronization of orders, but after that I only want them (open orders) to be modified when my signal provider does modify HIS orders

How can I disable this re-synchronization behavior ?

Dan

Dan Moldovan:

Hello,

I used to have a rented VPS for signal copying that I have forgotten to pay the pay the second month fee for. Let's call it VPS1. So it was terminated because of not receiving the fee payment.

I got another rented VPS. This is causing me some problems - let's call it VPS2

VPS2 does a lot of re-synchronizations with my signal provider. Several times a day - I can see it on messages received on mobile app. (I never saw such things with VPS1)

My signal provider keeps some open positions for several months.

When my signal provider added some more money to his account balance, this re-synchronization DID partial-close of the my orders. (I understand the logic behind it, but it never happened with VPS1)

I DO WANT to have an initial synchronization of orders, but after that I only want them (open orders) to be modified when my signal provider does modify HIS orders

How can I disable this re-synchronization behavior ?

Dan

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS, you can't.

The behaviour of your signal provider, to add money with open positions is totally wrong, not your VPS.

He/She probably does it in order to lower the drawdown of the open positions, but that is resulting in the partial closing of the subscriber's positions, as you very well described.

You can try to untick the option: Synchronize positions without confirmations, in Tools >> Options >> Signals, settings in order to avoid it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS, you can't.

The behaviour of your signal provider, to add money with open positions is totally wrong, not your VPS.

He/She probably does it in order to lower the drawdown of the open positions, but that is resulting in the partial closing of the subscriber's positions, as you very well described.

You can try to untick the option: Synchronize positions without confirmations, in Tools >> Options >> Signals, settings in order to avoid it.

Hello,

We are using MT4. So, the VPS should also be MT4

Synchronize positions without confirmations, in Tools >> Options >> Signals was already unchecked

I am no longer copying the signal locally. It is done only on the rented VPS. I do not know how to configure this setting on the rented VPS

Please help me do it.

Dan Moldovan:

Hello,

We are using MT4. So, the VPS should also be MT4

Synchronize positions without confirmations, in Tools >> Options >> Signals was already unchecked

I am no longer copying the signal locally. It is done only on the rented VPS. I do not know how to configure this setting on the rented VPS

Please help me do it.

Change your settings locally in your computer and re-synchronize with your VPS again.

If you unchecked the option, but you didn't synchronize again, is like you didn't unticked it, because the copying process is taking place on your VPS after synchronization, not locally.

Dear Sir/Mrs.

Hi, have a nice day.

Kindly, I've used your VPS for 5 month, most of your server are good but some of them seems to be out order or has something wrong because for example today , I wanted to sync my chart to them , none of servers which recommended by system did not accept VPS London 5 and 8 did not accept.

I had same problem in past with London 6.

Please check your servers.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mamaghani

mamaghanisani:

Dear Sir/Mrs.

Hi, have a nice day.

Kindly, I've used your VPS for 5 month, most of your server are good but some of them seems to be out order or has something wrong because for example today , I wanted to sync my chart to them , none of servers which recommended by system did not accept VPS London 5 and 8 did not accept.

I had same problem in past with London 6.

Please check your servers.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mamaghani

Send a message to the Service Desk about this malfunction: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Eleni Anna Branou:

Send a message to the Service Desk about this malfunction: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

I sent them but said they checked only financial issue for technical you should pm in forum.

Regards,

mamaghanisani:

I sent them but said they checked only financial issue for technical you should pm in forum.

Regards,

MQL5 VPS London servers had issues a month ago too and they fixed it.

This is purely a technical issue, but we can't help you here, except than report it to the admins.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Files:
Untitled.jpg  1048 kb

mamaghanisani:

I've sent it to the right people.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 VPS London servers had issues a month ago too and they fixed it.

This is purely a technical issue, but we can't help you here, except than report it to the admins.

Thank you nut today seems all of them have issue , 5,6,8 and the last I checked 3 which showed in attachment pic

So as reliability is very important on this matter and working 24/7, How I be sure my rented VPS is working fine?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Reason: