How to combat slippage with signal selling?

Basically I'm looking to start selling signals in the near future. But from the research I've done it seems like slippage is a huge issue here.

Basically when I look at the slippage tab in my own private signal page, it shows me that someone copying my signals with an account on ICmarkets-live14 server will be seeing a 2 pip slippage. Which seems strange to me considering that is the server my account is on.

But if someone was copying from ICmarkets-live11 there would be virtually no slippage (apparently).

What am I missing? And can brokers move your account to different servers on request? Google hasn't been kind to me with finding out if that's something that anyone does or can do with any broker.

Thanks to anyone who can help battle my ignorance.

John Lennon:

Basically I'm looking to start selling signals in the near future. But from the research I've done it seems like slippage is a huge issue here.

Basically when I look at the slippage tab in my own private signal page, it shows me that someone copying my signals with an account on ICmarkets-live14 server will be seeing a 2 pip slippage. Which seems strange to me considering that is the server my account is on.

But if someone was copying from ICmarkets-live11 there would be virtually no slippage (apparently).

What am I missing? And can brokers move your account to different servers on request? Google hasn't been kind to me with finding out if that's something that anyone does or can do with any broker.

Thanks to anyone who can help battle my ignorance.

The values indicated in the slippage tab are in points, not pips.

So, your battle is a bit smaller now.

Slippage is indeed a problem when copying signals, but advising your potential subscribers on the best broker/server setups is part of this service too.

Reason: