Expert activation says have used 2

Hi Team,

Have an expert that is installed in 1 laptop & was never used in another PC/laptop. the experts are pushed into MQL VPS.

on 23rd of April it says it was activated again. May i know the reason for this.

if we use the EA in another account & push to the corresponding MQL VPS in the same PC, is that counted as +1 activation?

Thanks,

Karthi

karthi2511:

Hi Team,

Have an expert that is installed in 1 laptop & was never used in another PC/laptop. the experts are pushed into MQL VPS.

on 23rd of April it says it was activated again. May i know the reason for this.

if we use the EA in another account & push to the corresponding MQL VPS in the same PC, is that counted as +1 activation?

Thanks,

Karthi

After a major Windows upgrade, a new Windows installation on your part or a computer format, you need to re-install your MQL5 purchases again and that needs another activation.

Usually MQL5.com credits another activation, when a major Windows upgrade is performed universally.

Hi,

I have another EA also, which shows only 1 activation being used.

but the second EA says 2 activation's used & i don't see any mail regarding the second activation but in profile it says 2 activation used. I don't see any major windows upgrade!.

Thanks,

Karthi

karthi2511:

Hi,

I have another EA also, which shows only 1 activation being used.

but the second EA says 2 activation's used. I don't see any major windows upgrade!.

Thanks,

Karthi

I couldn't know what happened.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I couldn't know what happened.

Can i contact MQL Support on the same, so they will be able to check if it was same PC. if so how to contact them!

Thanks

karthi2511:

Can i contact MQL Support on the same, so they will be able to check if it was same PC. if so how to contact them!

Thanks

They probably couldn't help you either, but I don't see how 2 activations could be used on 1 computer, without any Windows upgrades taking place.

Eleni Anna Branou:

They probably couldn't help you either, but I don't see how 2 activations could be used on 1 computer, without any Windows upgrades taking place.

:( that's sad to lose a activation without being used in another PC.

Thank you

Reason: