Paid experts refund policy

Hi.

I already asked here regarding signals and one of the forum moderators said the website will refund the paid money automaticly if you unsubscribe to a signal within 24 hours..

Is that the same for paid experts ? 

Should it be rented to get money back within 24 hours or it's also for full buys?

vbigdeli:

Hi.

I already asked here regarding signals and one of the forum moderators said the website will refund the paid money automaticly if you unsubscribe to a signal within 24 hours..

Is that the same for paid experts ? 

Should it be rented to get money back within 24 hours or it's also for full buys?

I don't think there is a refund option for Market purchases, so its better to rent first if you have doubts.

So the automatic refunds are just for signals right ?

I've tried to unsubscribe to a signal within 24 hours but didn't see any text regarding refunds..I didn't cancel it..are your sure that the money will be returned to me instead of signal provider after canceling within 24 hours?

Thanks Eleni :) 

Eleni can you ask from someone regarding refund policy on rented or buyed experts from market?it's really hard to choose even with lot's of comments or reviews for me..

If you are thinking about refunding before you have even purchased something then maybe you should not purchase something at all.

well..I can see a performance of a expert within 24 hours..but I can't see anything with backtest .

vbigdeli:
well..I can see a performance of a expert within 24 hours..but I can't see anything with backtest .

How do you plan to return the expert after the refund?

Same old story ...

vbigdeli:

Whatever you purchase does not come with a profit guarantee.

You can not expect a refund once you found out that you can not get the system you purchased, to run with gain.

It's the same as when you contact your broker to ask a refund for a bad trade you made,

Will you say, i didn't know when i entered the trade that it would go bad.

I think you should not be in financial markets at all.

My advice to you is to stay far far away.

It requires a specific mindset.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Marco vd Heijden:

You can not expect a refund once you found out that you can not get the system you purchased, to run with gain.

It's the same as when you contact your broker to ask a refund for a bad trade you made,

lol alright 

Marco vd Heijden:

Hi Marco, What if it is a scam ? can you still get a refund? 

I recently bought one and it was a scam. I sent a request to the help desk but got no response. I understand how EAs work and that you buy at your won risk. I have bought many and been successful with them. However this one was a clear scam and was taken off the market days after he sold 1000s of copies. 

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden
  • www.mql5.com
Published product MT4 to Telegram allows you to broadcast your trades to a Telegram Channel or Group. Can be used to build, support and expand your own network of traders. A Group can have 200.000 members, A Channel can have an unlimited number of subscribers. The messages are send to Telegram in HTML5 format, which is the preferred language...

Hishamk33:

Hi Marco, What if it is a scam ? can you still get a refund? 

I recently bought one and it was a scam. I sent a request to the help desk but got no response. I understand how EAs work and that you buy at your won risk. I have bought many and been successful with them. However this one was a clear scam and was taken off the market days after he sold 1000s of copies. 

How exactly is it a scam ?

I mean what are the requirements for it being a scam according to you ? 

Maybe you mean that the product has bugs ? 

Have you tried talking to the developer about it ? 

Reason: