Trend Monitoring Indicator

Hi,

I have a request to create an indicator that can be used for trending monitoring. The idea of this indicator actually come from an article from a forum, the author make used of a few indicators to confirm the trend of the market. The indicators used are as follow:

UPtrend

1) RSI(9) : if the signal is above 50 the trend up

2) Stochastic(10,3,3) : If the signal is head u, but stay within the 20and 80 level it is down trend.

3) ADX(9): where colour is grey, +D1 is yellow and -D1 is red, if yellow line head up above 20 level, red line head down below 20 level and grey line head up above 20 level the trend is up.

Note: If all the 1, 2, 3 indicator all shows uptrend then the trend will be up.

DOWNtrend

1) RSI(9) : if the signal is below 50 the trend down

2) Stochastic(10,3,3) : If the signal is down u, but stay within the 20and 80 level it is down trend.

3) ADX(9): where colour is grey, +D1 is yellow and -D1 is red, if yellow line head up below 20 level, red line head down above 20 level and grey line head up above 20 level the trend is up.

Note: If all the 1, 2, 3 indicator all shows downtrend then the trend will be down.

How to present this indicator:

I hope this indicator can shows a green histogram bar up when the trend is up and a red bar when the trend is down. The idea behind this indicator is to help the user to make a fast decision in this fast moving market.

Why I asked for this request:

If you refer to my profile, i have modified and programmed some indocators myself and put up in this forum to share.

However, this indicator is a bit too difficult for me because the MT4 allows only 8 buffers and not more. I try to combine these 3 indicators and made an indicators in the form of histogram to monitor the program. But i can't make it.

Therefore, may i reuqest any one else in this forum can try to help me program this indicators. Or otherwise tell me how to solve the multi buffers issue, I will certain appreciate that!!! In fact, your help is important to me because I can learn more your programming and make more indicators for others in this forum as I already did.

Many thanks for reading my request!!!

Regards

How about this idea? is it anyone already create as indi?

Checking out the forum

HI, just joined the forum and am looking around at some of the indicators.

many of the indicator -- got trend shown right away

but only in 30M or 1 hr time frame

and sometime trend (up / down) could be changed in the last candle or dot

are those parameters necessary or optional ??

try to change code here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179078

yyc196:
Hi,

I have a request to create an indicator that can be used for trending monitoring. The idea of this indicator actually come from an article from a forum, the author make used of a few indicators to confirm the trend of the market. The indicators used are as follow:

UPtrend

1) RSI(9) : if the signal is above 50 the trend up

2) Stochastic(10,3,3) : If the signal is head u, but stay within the 20and 80 level it is down trend.

3) ADX(9): where colour is grey, +D1 is yellow and -D1 is red, if yellow line head up above 20 level, red line head down below 20 level and grey line head up above 20 level the trend is up.

Note: If all the 1, 2, 3 indicator all shows uptrend then the trend will be up.

DOWNtrend

1) RSI(9) : if the signal is below 50 the trend down

2) Stochastic(10,3,3) : If the signal is down u, but stay within the 20and 80 level it is down trend.

3) ADX(9): where colour is grey, +D1 is yellow and -D1 is red, if yellow line head up below 20 level, red line head down above 20 level and grey line head up above 20 level the trend is up.

Note: If all the 1, 2, 3 indicator all shows downtrend then the trend will be down.

How to present this indicator:

I hope this indicator can shows a green histogram bar up when the trend is up and a red bar when the trend is down. The idea behind this indicator is to help the user to make a fast decision in this fast moving market.

Why I asked for this request:

If you refer to my profile, i have modified and programmed some indocators myself and put up in this forum to share.

However, this indicator is a bit too difficult for me because the MT4 allows only 8 buffers and not more. I try to combine these 3 indicators and made an indicators in the form of histogram to monitor the program. But i can't make it.

Therefore, may i reuqest any one else in this forum can try to help me program this indicators. Or otherwise tell me how to solve the multi buffers issue, I will certain appreciate that!!! In fact, your help is important to me because I can learn more your programming and make more indicators for others in this forum as I already did.

Many thanks for reading my request!!!

Regards

Hi guys 

I bougth this indicator but it is still telling me that it can only be used on NZD/USD

86031:

Hi guys 

I bougth this indicator but it is still telling me that it can only be used on NZD/USD

Why are you posting here?

Contact the person who sold you the indicator.