A datetime return type Function

Can a function return a datetime 
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The...

kamada2020:
i wanna know to close all orders if one order reaches the take profit level 

why not start here by reading the documentation of functions and what they do 

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs

MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) is a high-level language designed for developing technical indicators, trading robots and utility applications, which automate financial trading. MQL5 has been developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for their trading platform. The language syntax is very close to C++ enabling programmers to develop applications in...

Kenneth Parling:

why not start here by reading the documentation of functions and what they do 

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs

Man i read the documentation and i know how to use the Mql frametwork.

So please if you don't mind can you let me know the function i can use. Thanks

kamada2020:

Man i read the documentation and i know how to use the Mql frametwork.

So please if you don't mind can you let me know the function i can use. Thanks

It seems that you have posted one topic subject (the one that Kenneth has answered) and then edited and completely changed it.

Please don't do that.

Keith Watford:

It seems that you have posted one topic subject (the one that Kenneth has answered) and then edited and completely changed it.

Please don't do that.

It's because i can't post more than one Topic

Reason: