Current Status - page 3

Hi everybody,

I'd like to inform that the Trading Systems Interface is almost finished, and awaiting for testing. Actually, this interface doesn't take much time to be implemented; indeed, I spend most of my time converting virtual broker app, indicators, and systems from vb6 to vb.net. It's kinda

Well, that's all from me. Have a lovely trading day!

Thanks for the update.

Steven

So once the beta version is finished will there be any patches with filters or are all the filters be applied directly to the server?

Gazuz,

Yes, there will be patches to both Client and Server applications; however, client application will be patched less often than server's, since the server application has more integrated components. For instance, patches for trading systems will directly applied to the server only.

In beta version (unstable) there should be more patches than full version (stable), I think. I am sure that many of you will request for modification and extra features.

extra features?

Like what? =)

Thanks for the update anyway.

Ah... Here is a thread in which Steven requested some features in post #2. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194016

Well, actually I cannot predict what you are going to request after the beta version is released. Let's wait until you make request first

It would probly be easier to just give us the new client then doing patches. (Plus patches maybe a bit of over kill if you ask me as in the client program is prosumably small.)

Steven

Ok, lets.

I agree with the new client instead of doing patches. There should probably be a window that pops up to tell us that theres a new version out. Then we can come here, download, and report any bugs if needed

I think that it is making everything more complicated. We can just visit the fxfisherman homepage regullary, and check for updates, and post massages about bugs.

Reason: