Current Status - page 9

Sounds like progress is moving along. Let us know when we can do something to help.

Steven

Hello all ladies and gentlemen!

Now, the long awaiting FX Fisherman Beta Version 1 is now completely finished and ready to rock!

I have attached a screenshot of FXFisherman Client. Because today's Saturday, some info like Rate and Open Orders is not in the shot. During the beta testing, I'll post more screenshots as well as trades journal.

Cheers!

Files:

Habba Habba

How bout the icon? I'm willing to give a shot at the desktop icon and/or the icon on the very top left. Unless theres graphic design masters here, im just a noob

looks good scorpion

Yeah i'm desperately need a few icons to represent FX Fisherman. Thanks if you're willing to help.

Hey looks great Scorpion!... and that's also quite a healthy account balance listed in the screenshot... eheh...

let us know when you're ready and we'll start testin' her...

Scorpion, I have some question here. Can the fxfisherman work automatic, even we leave the computer

Yeah, absolutely. It is designed to let us leave the computer. You don't have to do anything; just sit and witness the actions. However, you have full power to control the robot such as choose a system to trade with, pause new signals, close trades, set contract's size, set SL/TP, and set acceptable slippage.

How much money do we need to open a account, if the fxfisherman is ready

FXFisherman account is free. Demo forex account is also free, but in real forex account the minimum investment is depend on broker. InterbankFX requires minimum deposit of US$500 on mini account, while Alpari requires min deposit of only US$200. However, I do suggest you deposit at least $1000 to backup losses.

scorpion:
FXFisherman account is free. Demo forex account is also free, but in real forex account the minimum investment is depend on broker. InterbankFX requires minimum deposit of US$500 on mini account, while Alpari requires min deposit of only US$200. However, I do suggest you deposit at least $1000 to backup losses.

losses... ah yes... ... it would be interesting to see some stat's on how the FxFisherman 'bot runs... as in:

over a given time period or number of trades:

% winning trades

largest loss

average loss

and stuff like that... since all trades are flowing through the 'bot it shoud be pretty easy to generate these stat's... can we do any of that stuff, Scorpion? ... backtesting ability would also be nice of course...

keep up the good work

Reason: