Current Status

This first post is an overview of current development of FXFisherman. I update this post on regular basis, so that you can get informed without wasting much time reading unnecessary posts. Enjoy!

Basic Filters for every system

Finished: 100%
Core Filters
Finished: 50% (On paused) Comment: all basic filters are not good enough, so we need better filters to keep all system safe.
Fundamental and Technical Combination
Finished: 52% (On paused) Comment: this combination will make all systems leverage its profit; thus, cutting loss and cost.
FXFisherman Client-Server 1.0 BETA
Finished: 9 of 10 Stages (In progress) 5 stages of FXFisherman Client 1. Porting Metatrader API to VB.net (Finished) 2. Broker Interface + Metatrader Support (Finished) 3. Server Interface (Finished) 4-5. Client's Central Processor + User Interface (Finished) 4 stages of FXFisherman Server 6. Clients Interface - used for handling FXFisherman Clients (Finished) 7. Trading Systems Interface - used for handling Trading Systems (Finished) 8-9. Server's Central Processor + User Interface (Finished) 10. Test-drive - used for ensuring all completed components are working properly. <-- (In Progress) Comment: when finished, we'll have a working FXFisherman in beta version, I will post the link for download promptly.
Things are going to be finished, but it takes sometime. Please be patient while waiting for good news. Research something at www.moneytec.com, I suggest.

Note: Now you can discuss or ask anything right in this thread.

Cheers,

Scorpion

To fulfill to Steven and other members' request to put profitable systems online and to compare the performance between backtested result and real life result, I am going straight to develop fxfisherman client-server for now, but I've paused the tweaking jobs of the main systems for a while, for I don't have enough time yet. I'll get back on them after the app is done.

Good luck,

Scorpion

Hi all,

I have finished FXFisherman Client's Broker Interface together with a plugin that let FXFisherman trade with MetaTrader-compatible brokers. More plugins will be added later after the whole Client Application is completed.

Now I'm developing a module for FXFisherman Client to communicate with FXFisherman Server. Next step is the FXFisherman Client Central Process. Then we'll have a complete working version of FXFisherman Client.

If you have any suggestion, please post them in Suggestion forum, so that we can discuss more about it.

Have lovely days,

Scorpion

The module for FXFisherman Client to communicate with Server is now completed.

I reopen this thread for public discussion, so feel free to discuss or ask anything right in this thread.

Good luck to you all,

I don't have much to say, but that is very exciting.

Steven

Could you go into a bit more detail so the advanced users here know what to expect and maybe they can help in their part or maybe suggest somethings. I know one of the members here already owns one or two robots, maybe there were problems previously made that could be avoided.

Just a suggestion

What do you want to know more about? I asked because I don't really know what exactly to tell you.

By the way, I guess you're talking about source code, right?

No I meant since you know there are 10 stages and 3 have alread been rached, what are the other 7 you are working on? Like you told us that you finished the "FXFisherman Client's Broker Interface" then the "plugin that let FXFisherman trade with MetaTrader-compatible brokers" then the "FXFisherman Client to communicate with Server".

At the very beginning you told us this will be the "FXFisherman Client Central Process". I understood that this was broken up into 10 steps, so what is the rest going to be?

Wow I confuse myself too, you can ignore this question if you don't know how to answer it.

Ha! Now I can answer that.

5 stages belong to FXFisherman Client, 4 stages belong FXFisherman Server, and another stage is for test-drive. All stages are not sequentially developed.

Edited: see the first post for more information.

That's it!

Good luck,

Let us know when there is something we can help with.

Steven

Yes, take a look at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194016. This time it's all about graphics.

Reason: