Lost 2 product activations

Hello !

Today i lost another activation because i had to reactivate windows license, the first one was from windows update  , until now i have only 3 activations left if i use this one it will become 2 , and the product is not in the market anymore , so i need these lost activations back !

What should i do ? any help please ~

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

and the product is not in the market anymore , ...

It is nothing to anything. Because you can still use the product even if the product is not in the market anymore.
As to extra activations because of Windows update so you already asked for that -

question -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows update made me lose my activations

maxboxx, 2020.07.20 08:33

I contacted them and they said that they add extra activations for all users beforhand , it has been a over a week and did not get my activation yet , can someone please explain to me what to do ?

reply -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows update made me lose my activations

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.20 14:14

The extra activations are credited on a universal timing for all MQL5 members together, not at a personal level.

• www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Thank you for your support ! 

I need to know if i'am able to get them back in another time, or they are no longer available ?

maxboxx:

Thank you for your support ! 

I need to know if i'am able to get them back in another time, or they are no longer available ?

No one knows here sorry.

Should i contact the service desk ?

maxboxx:
Should i contact the service desk ?
You can contact with the service desk.
But from what I understand - they will not tell the exact date (because they do not know too ..).
It was in 6th of June last time when the activations were added: Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...

I sent them a message , but it's not only the previous update , i just reactivated windows license and now i have to lose another activation , that's the reason , everything on the same computer ..

Anyways i'm going to wait ,i hope there is a solution !!

Reason: