How much bandwidth do you get from the rented metaquotes VPS

Hello,

I have an expert advisor which uploads a report (About 5 megabytes) at the end of the day to a URL using WebRequests. How much bandwidth are we allowed? It does not mention here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

If your EA is using (or calling, or tryin g to call) any dll so this EA will not work with MQL5 VPS.

Besides, I just found the following replies by admins (I do not know how it will help ... but just in case):

---------------- 

How to transfer the files (for example, txt file) to VPS

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS and txt

Rashid Umarov , 2019.02.13 15:52

First, read the online VPS help , there is also a video.

To transfer your own files to MetaTrader VPS, you need to specify the propert compiler in the code. It requires a certain level of ownership of the subject. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS and txt

Slava , 2019.02.13 15:52

To transfer a file to a hosting server (as well as a tester agent), you need to use the directive

#property tester_file "<file_name>"

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...
Reason: