General - page 661

Hi , I want To use this indicator into my EA , or I want to build a custom indicator like this, but this indicator is not in the list from Platform What I have to do? thank you very much I going to leave the indicator
Hi ! I have an issue with my Mt5 I can t send price alert ! Nothing happens ! I can t understand because the email test alert work fine in the options setup !!! Greetings . Carl
Hi to all. Please check the following image Check ticket 164 sell 0.03 price 71,85 profit -1287.00 Check ticket 172 sell 0.93 price 71.75 profit -1277.00 Prices are both quoted USD, two decimal dots, so 0.01 tick difference is 0.01 USD At first sight profit calculation is correct , as it is of
Hello , Help Me And I Would Appreciate To You I Send Front And Back Of my ID And Internet Bill To Seller Status Applications Section To Verifiy My Seller Account , More Than 5 Days Ago But No Response , Can You Tell Me Why ? Thanks
Just got into MQL5 programming and wanting to play around with the strategy tester so I downloaded Scalp All and attempted to use the strategy tester with it. Every time I do it says "Experts\Advisors\ScalpAll.ex5 not found" What's the deal
here is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| GetRid.mq5 |//| Babak Jafarzadeh |//| https://goodlibrary.ir
For the benefit of our community, developers and customers / traders, please add "timeout" for those who initiate arbitrage process in a freelace job. E.g. 7 days or more (selectable ?) If no reaction from the other party then it will automatically benefit the initiator. This will hopefully improve
  mt5 installation  (4)
good evening everyone, glad to notify you about the challenge i am experiencing when i am trying to install mt5 on my computer windows operating system. i am seeking for some help from anyone who can. i will be glad for your response. thank you
  Windows 10  (34   1 2 3 4)
Any issue with MT4 and MT5 before I do the upgrade
Hi all, Due to the Windows 10 update causing my Market EAs to become deactivated and removed from my charts (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/326759), I have lost all my custom EA configuration settings. I have learnt my lesson and will in the future save all my customised EA configurations settings to
sometimes I found the user name has cross line on, what does it mean
Hello Traders, How do you solve the problem of over optimization ? i tried the mt5 tester with the forward tester the in sample data was 2 years and the out of sample data was 3 years, 2 of them defined in the tester and the last one year, i test the final forward results on them. when i do that i
[Deleted]
  Problem solved  (2)
Problem solved There is no error in the code. && LastHistoryDirection() >= 0 //Last Historical Trade Direction >= fixed value ) { RefreshRates(); price = Bid; SL = 40.0 * myPoint; //Stop Loss = value in points (relative to price) if(IsTradeAllowed()) {
I wrote a program which makes sound when there is price change larger than spread between ticks and displays what is happening in a separate window. Any comments? int size = 4 , x, spread, stored_bid[ 5 ]; void OnTick () { for ( int x= 0 ; x<size; x++) { stored_bid[x] = stored_bid[x+ 1 ];
I'm currrently build an auto trade system and kinda stuck here. All I want is just to get the ATR value at bid price and use this value * 2 as my stop loss. Any input? Sorry for bad script, I just started to get to know mql5 for a few days. double Ask = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol
what you think which is best Technical Fundamental Mathematically
I am using the crosshair feature and wonder if it is possible to save this feature to appear automatically on all charts, any advise would be appreciated
How can i acquire actual central bank interest rates in a mql5 code? swap rates of metatrader are wrong or arbitrarily set by broker
I want to know if a person who has a trading account with metatrader5 can subscribe to signals whose provider account is on Metatrader4
Hello, I always test my experts on Current spread. I guess that means the real spread for the porker. But now, I am testing with spread 2 .. But what that means? Is it 2 pips or 20 pips? I am looking for a porker to give me same as the tester spread. They write something like spread = 2.3.. Is that
Hi to all. What happen if I'm suscribed with a signal provider , and when the system calculate the size of the lots to trade in my account, this output is less tan 1 microlot. For example: The balance of SP is 100,000 USD and he trades 1 lot, I'm suscribed to him and I have 500 USD in my balance
anyone know how to get equity sentry or something similar for mt5
  Converting string to a method  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi there, I want to receive a value from an API call that will return a string (JSON ... ). Lets say I'll get something like a = "iMA(Symbol(), 0, 14);" How can I actually make from a, a string, a, a number that will always return the current value of MA (this will be done in OnInit()). Regards
hello dears, can I copy my private signal to my other account
Hi I have gift mastercard. can i deposit to mql5 whit gift mastercard
Hi, I may be misunderstanding things, but it seems the MQL5 iCustom() call will always return a handle, even if the OnInit() of that indicator returns a failure code (such as INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT). Therefore there is no way to stop an EA due to a Custom Indicator having invalid parameters or
i signed into mql community with facebook now i cant find my password to login into the terminal so i can use my purchases......any ieads how i find it
Hello guys, do you know a way of hiding the same of the indicator, along with the values? Here is a link for you guys to see what I mean https://imgur.com/UbhFstO The only thing I found that was close to what I want is in here: http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/topic/5974- remove
I have trouble with orders that trigger automatically. When it is performed, the order is automatically triggered with new price and then the stop loss as well. See the image: This happens in the strategy tester. What can it be
Hi, I want to access my account data like the pending orders, the open trades... but without launching MT4 or MT5, because I not always behind my desk. Can I log in directly to the broker server with the investor password and get my informations