Mql5 not logging in on my mt4 terminal

Hi, I'm trying to subscribe to a signal and I've topped up my mql wallet, but now mql5 community is not logging in on my mt4 terminal

Community tab in Metatrader?

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (your login is clemencetobi)- not by your email.
  • that your password is less than 12 characters (read this thread for information).
  • more options: post #1
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Sergey Golubev:

Community tab in Metatrader?

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (your login is clemencetobi)- not by your email.
  • that your password is less than 12 characters (read this thread for information).
  • more options: post #1
thanks alot, the mail that sent to me when i recovered my password said my login was Clemence Tobi, and that was where the issue was all along. Thanks