MT5: How to compare broker SWAP fees?? (Contract Specifications swap database)

Given MT5 handles all the back-end database data for EVERY broker using the MT5 platform..

Im wondering is there a way MT5 publishes the SWAP data? For example, if i want to see the CHEAPEST swaps for GBPUSD.. MT5 has all of this information saved for every broker

offering GBPUSD because of the 'specifications' quiery.

How can i see this information? I think it would be good for consumers/ traders if this information was published.. it would encourage the brokers to compete/ lower their charges because

the info would be public so everyone can see & choose the cheapest/ best broker?

Please let me know if there is a way to compare all brokers SWAP fees for GBPUSD?? 

Currently i am manually opening new accounts so i can see how much each broker charges but this is VERY time consuming.

This information is very important when you are trading LONG TERM.. swap fees are very expensive.. PLus even some brokers pay POSITIVE swaps - so sometimes there is 

arbritrage available.. where you can make money from the POSITIVE swap & get paid for holding a position.

Where can i see alll brokers who pay positive swaps??

Do not double post!!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

as a moderator you dont have any info on my question? 

who has access to the MT5 database? why doesnt MT5 publish the swap rates of all brokers so the MT5 community has ONE ultimate place we can search for the best swap rates? 

this would massively increase broker competition and encourage them to reduce their swap fees

Myles Crouch-Anderson:

who has access to the MT5 database? why doesnt MT5 publish the swap rates of all brokers so the MT5 community has ONE ultimate place we can search for the best swap rates? 

this would massively increase broker competition and encourage them to reduce their swap fees

I am a forum moderator. I have no connection to and I am not employed by Metaquotes.

So, no, I don't have access to any info concerning your query.

Myles Crouch-Anderson:

As far as I understand -

• MetaQuotes is not a broker,
  • discussion about the brokers (brokers' list, rates for all brokers, threads about good brokers, threads about scam brokers, and so on) is prohibited on the forum.

The admins (MetaQuotes) instructed all the moderators of the forum to delete such the threads and ban the users who are going to create the discussion related to the brokers.

----------------

for information.

Reason: