Product activations left

HI,

WHY SELLER FORCED ME TO UPDATE THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AND NOW ACTIVATIONS FOR THAT PRODUCT ARE SHOWN 3 OUT OF 5?

Sandra PJ:

HI,

WHY SELLER FORCED ME TO UPDATE THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AND NOW ACTIVATIONS FOR THAT PRODUCT ARE SHOWN 3 OUT OF 5?

Don't write in capital letters!

The product update didn't consume one activation, some windows upgrade in your computer did.

MQL5 Market products updates, don't require a new activation.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't write in capital letters!

The product update didn't consume one activation, some windows upgrade in your computer did.

MQL5 Market products updates, don't require a new activation.

Yes, my computer forced me to update windows yesterday.

Today, I was unable to use my product, so I had to update it.

I do not know which update caused me to lose 1 activation.

Anyway, my question now - Is this fair?

Sandra PJ:

Yes, my computer forced me to update windows yesterday.

Today, I was unable to use my product, so I had to update it.

I do not know which update caused me to lose 1 activation.

Anyway, my question now - Is this fair?

That is the case with windows updates, Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation for all MQL5 Market purchases, when a universal windows update is due.

This is windows and not MQL5.com bug, after each major windows update, the computer is re-named (re-coded) and looks like a new computer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That is the case with windows updates, Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation for all MQL5 Market purchases, when a universal windows update is due.

This is windows and not MQL5.com bug, after each major windows update, the computer is re-named (re-coded) and looks like a new computer.

Thank you for the quick reply and also sorry the the capital letters earlier.

I am so upset.

So, this time I cannot get back my 1 activation?

I do not understand why my computer forced me to update Windows.

What shall I do? I cannot allow this to happen again. I will lose all my activations. This is extremely frustrating.

Sandra PJ:

Thank you for the quick reply and also sorry the the capital letters earlier.

I am so upset.

So, this time I cannot get back my 1 activation?

I do not understand why my computer forced me to update Windows.

What shall I do? I cannot allow this to happen again. I will lose all my activations. This is extremely frustrating.

This will not be so, I have many purchases that for many years now are kept to like '3 out of 5 activations remain', because Metaquotes credits some extra activations frequently.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This will not be so, I have many purchases that for many years now are kept to like '3 out of 5 activations remain', because Metaquotes credits some extra activations frequently.

Oh, okay...

Thank you so much...

I feel much better nowknowing that Metaquotes will provide some extra activations in the future...

I was so worried that I will lose all activations and will have to pay for the product again...

THANK YOU once again!

Sandy Paj:

Oh, okay...

Thank you so much...

I feel much better nowknowing that Metaquotes will provide some extra activations in the future...

I was so worried that I will lose all activations and will have to pay for the product again...

THANK YOU once again!

I think this is not the case and the system is totally intransparent. No message or information!
In my account nothing has changed for the product where since the windows update only one activation is left!!! The same with the other products.

Until this behaviour does not change i have to deactivate the windows updates :-(

BR
Reinhard

Reinhard S.:

I think this is not the case and the system is totally intransparent. No message or information!
In my account nothing has changed for the product where since the windows update only one activation is left!!! The same with the other products.

Until this behaviour does not change i have to deactivate the windows updates :-(

BR
Reinhard

The extra activations are credited only in cases of universal windows updates.

Universal is a windows update that is applied to all windows users worldwide and not an update made to your computer locally for your own reasons, such as change of windows version, computer format, windows version upgrade etc.

In my and most others case, Metaquotes has credited extra exctivation in many occasions.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The extra activations are credited only in cases of universal windows updates.

Universal is a windows update that is applied to all windows users worldwide and not an update made to your computer locally for your own reasons, such as change of windows version, computer format, windows version upgrade etc.

In my and most others case, Metaquotes has credited extra exctivation in many occasions.

Thanks for your feedback, theoretical i know how it should work. Looking forward...

BR

Reason: