Strategy Tester Built in

Would it be possible, via MQL5 code, to run a test as in the strategy tester?

I mean, I'm looking for a way to incorporate the strategy tester, through some function or implementation of the language itself, does it exist?

That is, obtaining the results of the strategy tester (profit, demotion)> would there be any function that does this, or the only way is to place the robot in the Strategy Tester and execute the test manually?

alexandrecaus:
Would it be possible, via MQL5 code, to run a test as in the strategy tester?

I mean, I'm looking for a way to incorporate the strategy tester, through some function or implementation of the language itself, does it exist?

That is, obtaining the results of the strategy tester (profit, demotion)> would there be any function that does this, or the only way is to place the robot in the Strategy Tester and execute the test manually?
I totally don't understand what you're trying to say. Please rephrase

Good afternoon,

I'll redo a question:

We know that we have the Strategy Tester in MetaTrader5, it is important because it shows the performance of a robot or indicator over time (shows total operations, profit, downgrade, etc.).

I want to know, if via MQL5 code, it is possible to call a function that performs the tests, as it happens in the Strategy Tester.

I want to plot the robot on the graph, put the desired settings, and that, in the "OnInit" event, call a function, which will perform the robot test, for example: in the last 6 months - in the pair and period of the graph.

In short: How to test a robot, without going through the strategy tester, using the MQL5 code - is there a function for that?

alexandrecaus:
Good afternoon,

I'll redo a question:

We know that we have the Strategy Tester in MetaTrader5, it is important because it shows the performance of a robot or indicator over time (shows total operations, profit, downgrade, etc.).

I want to know, if via MQL5 code, it is possible to call a function that performs the tests, as it happens in the Strategy Tester.

I want to plot the robot on the graph, put the desired settings, and that, in the "OnInit" event, call a function, which will perform the robot test, for example: in the last 6 months - in the pair and period of the graph.

In short: How to test a robot, without going through the strategy tester, using the MQL5 code - is there a function for that?

There is no such function. You have to code your own, or use something already there like described in https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/683863 source code provided.

Reason: