Renew Rent on Expert advisors

Hello,

I renew my rent on several expert advisors. 

Does it mean i have to update all my charts every month?

Or the system understands that I renewed the rent and there is no need to update the charts with the renewed rented EA?

I would be grateful if someone could help me

thanks

Vitoria

Vitoria Saddi:

Hello,

I renew my rent on several expert advisors. 

Does it mean i have to update all my charts every month?

Or the system understands that I renewed the rent and there is no need to update the charts with the renewed rented EA?

I would be grateful if someone could help me

thanks

Vitoria

If you only renewed EA rental subscriptions, you don't need to do anything else.

If some EA has been updated though, you need to find it in the Purchased option of the Market tab, click the Update blue button on the right side to update it.

Then in order to be sure, you should load your chart with the corresponding EA and check if the EA was loaded properly.

If any changes have been made you should re-synchronize (re-migrate) with your MQL5 VPS for the new changes to take effect.

Hi Vic Eleni Anna Branou:

If you only renewed EA rental subscriptions, you don't need to do anything else.

If some EA has been updated though, you need to find it in the Purchased option of the Market tab, click the Update blue button on the right side to update it.

Then in order to be sure, you should load your chart with the corresponding EA and check if the EA was loaded properly.

If any changes have been made you should re-synchronize (re-migrate) with your MQL5 VPS for the new changes to take effect.

Hi Vic ,which ea did you purchase? am having similar issue

sean105:
Hi Vic ,which ea did you purchase? am having similar issue

Discussions of specific market products is not allowed in the forum.