Regarding a Job, In which moment do I show the full requiements?

Hello

I want to hire a programmer for an EA development. But as soon as I am interested in two or three programmers of the list.. I should share all of the details of the requirements so we can agree about the job and a final cost, is that right?

Is there any other way to do that so I dont show my strategy to many programmers.. Thank you so much in advance for all of your comments and guidance.

1. “Should I share all of the details” … “Is that right?” is not a proper sentence. The first half is, the second half isn't.

2. You can't have things coded unless you can state them, in concrete terms, to the coder.
MT4: Learn to code it.
MT5: Begin learning to code it.
If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

F.Black:

Hello

I want to hire a programmer for an EA development. But as soon as I am interested in two or three programmers of the list.. I should share all of the details of the requirements so we can agree about the job and a final cost, is that right?

Is there any other way to do that so I dont show my strategy to many programmers.. Thank you so much in advance for all of your comments and guidance.

"Hello, is that XYZ Decorators?"

"Yes Madam, how can I help you?"

"I'd like a quotation to decorate my dining room"

"Ok. I can go to see you at 6PM and we can discuss your requirements so that I can give you a quote"

"Can't you just give me a quote now?"

"Of course not, I need to know what you want done"

"Well I thought that you could tell me the cost first and if I am happy with it, then I would tell you what I want done"

"It doesn't work like that Madam, I can't give you a cost when I don't know any details"

"Why not?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"No, it is not obvious, you should be able to give me a price without knowing what is to be done"

"Are you really that dumb?"

Keith Watford:

"Ok. I can go to see you at 6PM and we can discuss your requirements so that I can give you a quote"

"Well I thought that you could tell me the cost first and if I am happy with it, then I would tell you what I want done"

"It doesn't work like that Madam, I can't give you a cost when I don't know any details"

"Why not?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"No, it is not obvious, you should be able to give me a price without knowing what is to be done"

ha ha thank you so much Keith... you are absolutely right

I was refering to the discussion with the developer. It gives the same thing if I share the full requirements specification during the first conversation than in Negotiation .

Keith Watford:

"Why not?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

😂 You should be a writer, Keith.

Reason: