MT4 ex4 files suddenly changed to PDF files.

Please help!!

All MT4 files have been changed to PDF files and I dont know how to fix them.

Please see the attached photo. Windows 10.

Files:
4582.jpg  33 kb
123.jpg  145 kb

They haven't changed to pdf files, they're still ex4 files. It's just your association or "open with" settings. In your first image, see that big check box that says "Always use this app to open .ex4 files"? Uncheck that.  

Stuart Browne:

They haven't changed to pdf files, they're still ex4 files. It's just your association or "open with" settings. In your first image, see that big check box that says "Always use this app to open .ex4 files"? Uncheck that.  

Stuart, thanks. I unchecked the box but still the icon is PDF.  Besides, this adobe reader icon cannot be deleted or anything. any solution??
Files:
582.jpg  24 kb

After unchecked the box, then you must choose which application for opening these files by clicking "More App", and choose Meta Editor

biantoro kunarto:
After unchecked the box, then you must choose which application for opening these files by clicking "More App", and choose Meta Editbiantoro

Thanks for your advice.

Please see the attached photo. 

There is no ex4 application in selection.

That's the problem. I cannot find the fx4 file inside Windows 10.

Any advice? Please 

Files:
451.jpg  45 kb

is it possible to change the language form Chinese to English 

we cannot understand 

I also having the same problem. How to solve it. Sry im new

Stop looking at them with Explorer. Put them in the proper folder and open them with the terminal.

William Roeder:
Stop looking at them with Explorer. Put them in the proper folder and open them with the terminal.

Thanks William, though it looks like Adobe Reader file but it works as .ex4 no difference.  It works fine.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nanozexx 

You might have found the solution already. cheers

Masakazu Suganami:

Please help!!

All MT4 files have been changed to PDF files and I dont know how to fix them.

Please see the attached photo. Windows 10.

Hello,

It might be that you had previously clicked on Open With ------>> Adobe Reader to open the MQL Files.

Right click on the MQL Files, and the Open With ---->>> Meta Editor.

Hope this helps!

Reason: