EA licensing

I'm looking for a system when someone makes a successful purchase of the EA on my website, the system will automatically email the download link of the product and a unique license keys which will be used to activate the EA. I already have a word press site setup and I can provide you with the login details.

afrank1966:
I'm looking for a system when someone makes a successful purchase of the EA on my website, the system will automatically email the download link of the product and a unique license keys which will be used to activate the EA. I already have a word press site setup and I can provide you with the login details.

Please read and get acquainted about the MQL5 licensing... There is a cost, but all the burdens related to this matter are solved with the MQL5 engine...

If you plan to put external DLLs or suspicious calls within your EA, you are on your own...

AND, if you really want to have your own Download and Licensing system, you are on your own...

;)

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_sell

How to Become a Seller - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Become a Seller - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform has an audience of millions traders. Become a Seller in the Market to access this audience through your products that are...
Reason: