Signal Subscription renewal - what if I do that early?

I can't seem to find this information anywhere, hopefully someone knows the answer.  I am subscribing to a signal.  I will want to renew that subscription, but when it comes due I will be away.  What happens if I renew the subscription a few days early?  Will the new subscription start from that new date (in which case I will lose that number of days from my subscription) or will the subscription renewal wait until the first one expires?  In my mind it should be the latter, but I'd like to know for sure.

Any help appreciated, many thanks.

You can renew your signal subscription earlier for up to 3 months, in the: Signals >> My Subscriptions (on the left of the screen) area.

If you cancel your subscription for any reason, the months that are not due, will be refunded.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can renew your signal subscription earlier for up to 3 months, in the: Signals >> My Subscriptions (on the left of the screen) area.

If you cancel your subscription for any reason, the months that are not due, will be refunded.

Many thanks Eleni, for you customary superb help!  I should have just come to you in the first place shouldn't I?  :-)

I have a mustache signal subscription, and it expires on January 15 and a few days ago I renewed my subscription with another 30 usd but seeing the operation that you are doing today, I want to cancel the renewal that I did, if I continue with This trader is going to burn my account, what steps do I have to follow to cancel my renewal and get my 30 usd that I paid a few days ago.

lili524163:
I have a mustache signal subscription, and it expires on January 15 and a few days ago I renewed my subscription with another 30 usd but seeing the operation that you are doing today, I want to cancel the renewal that I did, if I continue with This trader is going to burn my account, what steps do I have to follow to cancel my renewal and get my 30 usd that I paid a few days ago.

If you cancel your signal subscription, you will be refunded for the months that haven't started yet, so for that extra month you mentioned.

Reason: