The reason the Strategy Tester gives different results on Boom and Crash

Good day. Can someone please corroborate my story. I've been testing different EAs on both Boom and Crash and I have found out that most of them (EAs) make a huge profit on the strategy tester but fail to do the same on the live demo/real account. I then decided to run the EA on the tester but this time very slowly. What I discovered disappointed me so much. Surprisingly, on the strategy tester, the spikes do not push the stop loss as it is a norm on the live demo/real account. This then leads to fewer losses and more profit. My EA stop loss was set to 2.5 pips with a lot size of 7 and guess what, I only lost $17.50 per spike, ANY SPIKE!!! This can never happen on a live account!! Therefore, whoever coded this strategy tester made a very huge mistake. Please guys, test this yourselves and come back to me. Thank you. 

Deriv settle trades at close of candle regardless of SL. That is why boom and crash EAs fail.

Humphrey Kebaya Mwamba #:
Deriv settle trades at close of candle regardless of SL. That is why boom and crash EAs fail.

Won't solve the issue, the problem is that spikes like that don't simulate the lack of liquidity at the time it happens,
you probably won't be able to execute the close of the candle either.