General - page 1876

After 100% I get 161.8% Is it possible to get some intermediate values (138.2)??
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so, how, to programmatically refresh your charts. I want to be able to duplicate the Right-click-->Refresh function using an indicator. Thanks, Keris
  Clarify my doubt  (5)
hello traders, i have ichimoku expert but it is not working i mean it is inserted on the chart then it display 'x' symbol. why and what please tell me sir i will attach that indicator also. regards, k.n.v.santosh
Can someone PLEASE tell me how this EA is printing the colors on the chart?? I cannot see how the individual colors are determiend and then displayed on the chart?! Is there an alternative to this LSMA indicator that I can understand better?? Here is the code......
New updated MetaTrader 4 build 190 has been released. "What's new" list will be tomorrow. Important changes are: Added proxy server NTLM autorization. Fixed output traffic increase on computers working more than 1 month non-stop You can download new updated MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal using...
Today i saw emoney-exchange.net and I wanted to know if anyone here has ever used it, and If so how long does it take
Hello, I can't seem to get linefeeds in the body of my email using sendmail, here's basically what I'm doing: string Line1="This is Line 1"+'/r'+'/n';string Line2="This is Line 2"+'/r'+'/n';string Body=Line1+Line2sendmail("TEST",Body); When I "view source" the email....
I've been facinated with neural networks, but all of the neural network trading software out there is either shady (think VantagePoint) or not transparent @ all. I would like to set up my own neural net, but I'm having a little difficulty getting started. Does anyone know of a good tutorial or tool...
  HMA - Calling All Programmers!!  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi All. Well, heres the deal. I came across the HMA_Color indicator some time ago. As I dont like to get weird ideas into my head from all the new indicators that are constantly popping up, I just threw it to the side like everything else. After coming past it a few more times, I started looking
Hi, I'm currently looking at getting a VPS to run my MT4 expert on. A few questions for anyone with experience - On my home Windows XP box, I set MT up as a system service (using srvany), so that I can guarantee it will always be running (even in the event of a power failure). I didn't have any...
  Plz I need help  (12   1 2)
Plz I need help Hello everyone Plz I need to make alert for this indictors 1- RSTL 2- SATL Thank you
I love this mans Trading skills and system. I have the template and indicators for MT3 only. Is there a way to convert it to MT4? I just downloaded MT3 to test it, works and looks great.... problem is MT3 is hardly supported anymore. Is it hard to convert this Template to MT4? I zipped the MT3 files...
Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can get this indicator from? It looks great, I have seen it from a russian website, see image. Any help really appreciated!
  E-gold for elite subscription  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hello. People interested in use e-gold for elite subscription please use this form: http://2948036.e-gold.com/ Please send two months subscription (24$) because it's not automated method (we will process orders in the same day). Best regards
Hello everyone, I've been trying unsuccessfully to imbed CRLF (linefeeds) into my email body using sendmail. Sendmail wants to convert everything to text including chr$(13) & chr$(10) ('/r'+'/n'), etc. Does anyone know if there is a special character/code that can be placed inside the message body,...
Hello everyone, Arien't there any date/time functions to add and subtract (hours, minutes, seconds) to derive a new date/time? For instance, if I wanted to add 360 minutes to a fixed date/time to get a future date/time how would I do it (without having to code the whole thing)? Thanks for the help!...
dear guys, first wanna thanks codersguru for his nice lessons(MQL Course).. i have a problem with the following code (custom indicator).. i want up arrow to be drawn on the chart if it's conditions happened and down one for the other conditions.. (like ASCTREND) i'm new to this language so this is...
Hello everyone, Arien't there any date/time functions to add and subtract (hours, minutes, seconds) to derive a new date/time? For instance, if I wanted to add 360 minutes to a fixed date/time to get a future date/time how would I do it (without having to code the whole thing)? Thanks for the help!...
I load an indicator, and I cant find it afterwards??????!!!!!!! I compile it, and nothing. I even deleted old indicators thinking that I put to many in, yet nothing. I loaded indicators before with no Problems, now nothing? confused.
I found this template that runs the Bill Williams profitunity software on Meta trader. However, it is for MT3 I beleive because it wont work on MT4. Could any Coder help me out and see if they could compile it for MT4? I would love to see how this setup works. I have it in zip format. Thanks in...
What is actually happening when EA is in it's start function end a new tick comes? -Is the tick neglected? -Is the EA interrupted? -Is a new thread created? -Is the tick qeued? -or maybe something else? Thanks, Michal
  Array Bug or not Bug?  (15   1 2)
Hi SLAWA, //If I have four element array: int time[4]; . . . . //Is the following equivalent to write all elements to "0"? time[4]={0,0,0,0}; ArrayInitialize(time,0); //If yes than the first does not work.
A few days ago I started playing with this idea. Imagine you have accounts open with two brokers. They don't have the same quotations. Suppose that in market rallies quotations start diverging a lot - let's say over 10 pips. Now one broker won't have the quotations 10 pips over the other. The...
I would like to know if it's possible to use the same EA for the same pair but on different time ? i.e. the EUR/USD using the same EA but on the 30 min chart, 1hr chart and the 4hr chart using the same server. I hope you guys can understand my question.
hi, i have a strategy that i posted at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173595 i'll apreciate if somebody make an EA for this strategy & help me to test that strategy welcome to any improvement...
[Deleted]
  MTF Price  (19   1 2)
Just like any indicator, it'd be nice to be able to see price from multiple timeframes on the screen at once. This would allow you to get a broader picture of what the market is doing, without having to constantly switch your charts. Given that, I put together 2 "indicators"... Price.mq4...
I'm looking for a link that I thought I saw in this forum. Maybe not. It was to sign up with Interbankfx, and if you used the link you got a 1/4-pip credit on each trade back from the spread. Does that sound familiar to anybody???
Can somebody help me how to make MetaTrader sound an alarm when one colour bar changes to another colour bars for the below indicator? //---- indicator settings #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 LimeGreen #property indicator_color2...
  How to  (2)
im litle stucked i want to use just opened candle and not previus i tryed to change things in the code but im getting many errors this is a peace of the code for (shift=CountDays-1;shift>=0;shift--) { time1=iTime(NULL,PERIOD_D1,shift); i=shift-1; if (i<0) time2=Time[0]; else