Laguerre RSI with Filter

After some failed attempts at properly seting up the filter for the Laguerre indicator I deiceided to post here to get some help from experienced programers. Please see in those pictures below, specially look at the last peak (highest high) on the Laguerre RSI indicator, the filter line moves upwards, I was moving the chart and this happened. The line does not stay at the value where it was. I don't know if I would call it repainting the past or what, but from what I see it does just stretch the line if the chart stretches or widdens (price does a bigger move)... Please download the attached indicators and observe the action for yourself. I need help with this code so the value of the filter line would not change in any way.

For the line to appear on the Laguerre you must manualy drag'n'drop the Filter indicator into the Laguerre window. I know this causes the error and I tried to change the code but my lack of experience in programming has prevented me of doing so. So I posted the original two indicators.

If someone is going to use the Laguerre, please note that standard settings should be Gamma 0.7, this settings here are specialy modified for my system.

Files:

Just want to add if this is too hard or confusing, also a simple moving average in the Laguerre RSI would do it. An SMA line.

Laguerre Filter

Hi,

Does anybody know where I could find some explanations on how to use the Laguerre Filters?

Daniel

Coding help

I'm not sure the Laguerre indicator implementation is right. I believe my post is late now, but if you want to discuss about it, please PM me.

me too can not get how to use the filter???

i think that use memory a lot.

TheWicker:
After some failed attempts at properly seting up the filter for the Laguerre indicator I deiceided to post here to get some help from experienced programers. Please see in those pictures below, specially look at the last peak (highest high) on the Laguerre RSI indicator, the filter line moves upwards, I was moving the chart and this happened. The line does not stay at the value where it was. I don't know if I would call it repainting the past or what, but from what I see it does just stretch the line if the chart stretches or widdens (price does a bigger move)... Please download the attached indicators and observe the action for yourself. I need help with this code so the value of the filter line would not change in any way.

For the line to appear on the Laguerre you must manualy drag'n'drop the Filter indicator into the Laguerre window. I know this causes the error and I tried to change the code but my lack of experience in programming has prevented me of doing so. So I posted the original two indicators.

If someone is going to use the Laguerre, please note that standard settings should be Gamma 0.7, this settings here are specialy modified for my system.

Can coders implement Laguerre on Jurik RSI instead of standart RSI,many thanks.

Files:
jma_rsi.mq4  15 kb
Reason: