General - page 1878

I would very much like the following features in MetaQuotes: ..... in the following order ..... 1) Option to NOT SCOLL CHART WITH click, hold and drag of MOUSE. I often find my self putting a line study near the edge of a chart and the chart "runs away" from the current position. Please...
Hi, I need that indicator for MT4. Somebody can help me? Thanks
  Strategy tester  (5)
hey does anyone know where i can get a decent strategy tester? the one that comes with the interbank package only has about a months worth of data.
i posting here Fractionally-proportional Money Managment for EA's --
  Please help me  (4)
hello traders, i want demark , camarilla and woodies pivots indicators and formulas also please give me immediately. regards, k.n.v.santosh
Hello MetaQuotes, The 2 things I wish the back tester had in order of Priority 1). The Ability to not close trades at the end of the data via a toggle 2). Back test over Portfolio Thank you EK
  Bug - build 190  (1)
Hi Slawa, I think I may have discovered a small bug. The following prints a 0... Print("Spread: " + DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD), 4));
Very interesting idea contained in this article: http://scientifictrader.com/stock_trend.htm about using RSI as trend indicator. Might be a nice addition to Braintrader and other systems...? This appears to be a simple calculation but I am not versed in MetaLanguage. Would anyone please like to try...
Hello, I have a VGA screen PDA (640x480) and the Mobile MT4 charting platform just doesnt seem to take full adventage of it: the actual chart screen is too small, the fonts are HUGE, tc. How could I get more charting real state on a VGA screen? how could I downsize the fonts of the price column (on...
Hi, has anyone written a logging dll that will communicate with a logging application? here is an example of what I'm talking about: http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/images/chainsaw-fullscreen.jpg I remember there used to be some good ones for delphi, but I forget what they were called. Anyhow
#define MAGICMA 20050610 extern double Lots = 0.1; extern double MaximumRisk = 0.02; extern double DecreaseFactor = 3; extern double MovingPeriod = 90; extern double MovingShift =...
Hi, anyone have a script that will calculate the average daily range of a currency going back "n" days? e.g. for 50 days
Here is a statement for today. Things are looking promising!
I have a QTek 9000 equivalent under windows mobile 2005. Metatrader works like a charm BUT on the chart page, the fonts a VERY BIG, at least the ones on the sides of the chart, thus i can't read current price. Is there any way to downsize them?
  Open a new order !!  (14   1 2)
When I do a back test using Metatrader 4 tester , I notice that the tester doesn't open buy order unless the sell order is closed , and doesn't open sell order unless the buy order is closed. I'm asking if there a way to let the tester open a new order even if the previous order is not closed. Thank...
Does somebody know how to do the market profile TPO chart in MT4
I was writing some code to send me email alerts after trades close, regardless of whether or not the expert closed the trade or the trade was closed via TP or SL. I have tested it and it works, however, I am having problems with the emails violating SMTP rules when use MT4's SendMail(). (see http...
Please add Default Stop Loss and Default Take Profit to your "Tools-Options-Trade" setup. Is has "Deviation by default" which is nice, but almost useless with out the option to add stop loss and take profit on the market orders, as by the time one enters them manually, one gets the error...
Hello MQ, Is there any chance to have in the future the possibility to modify the lots size and the comments of pendings orders before they are triggered ? Thanks for your answer !
In function iMA, double iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift) , I can set the timeframe=Period_h1, but how to set the "shift"? while in 5-minutes Chart, the newest bar=0 , and the iMA is correct. But how to get while 1-Hour's iMA...
Does anyone have suggestions for implementing some type of CVS for script/EA development? It would be nice if MQ could implement something native to MT4, but I know that wont happen anytime soon, if ever. So are there other suggestiosn out there? I'm not looking for a simple CVS client, rather a
Hi, I just dowloaded Metatrader 4 and I am completly new in this. I have a formula for a custom indicator (text on word). Could anybody explain me (step by step) how I can get this formula in the custom indicators. I suppose cut and paste. Thxs for your help traderix
Anyone have this indicator for M4? update....Forget it!!!!!!!! I already have it... DUH!!!!! lol!
can anybody post elliotwave oscillator for MT4 i am using MACD normal settings i had ew osc but i lost it when i installed MT4 again. any help? thnx
  Is it possible?  (10)
Does anyone know if it is possible to import multiple data feeds from different brokers either: a) directly into MT4 b) to a third party program--Then call to it for quotes from MT4 ? I would like to develop a system to take advantage of arbitrage opportunites. For example: Broker A is 00; Broker B
  MurreyMath Elliotwaves System  (25   1 2 3)
Hi friends i have developed a system based on murrey maths and elliotwaves any resources you have pls post here so we all can learn i will also post what i find , resources like ebooks only or some indicator for EW, MM indicator already available here. thank you
Hallo I just bought metaTrader 4 for mobile in Poland .Received registration key. Even upgraded to latest version from your web site and have problem. Program works on my QTEK 9100 but it shows no connection. I checked server, login, pass and still nothing. No connection . Of course I have good
  What it is  (4)
what is indicators
Hello, I wish to write a custom .DLL to process BAR data. I will pass Open and Close to my .DLL, modify the O and C, and pass it back to MQL4 in a 2 dimentional array... can someone provide an MQL4 example on how this can be done? To my knowledge I can't return an Array from the .DLL... but maybe...