MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 3

Loading time seems reasonable to me. That's great!

Yes, the unknown thing is annoying, so it's gonna be fixed first hand.

Gaz, Legend covers not only colors but the term like m/m, y/y, (p), impact colors, actual colors, and a few more. We tend to look at Legend only once in a while, so to save space, i put them in a tab. If u put somewhere else, there's gonna be annoying scrollbasrs. What do u think?

Well I wasn't sure what legends were but I guess it makes sense. Maybe putting them with the definition would work right? I mean from what I understand the legend isn't universal..

Then how about moving the legend to right under where we choose the date? I think that would fit and would look in place. Also you get to see it whenever you view anything

Hmm... i was wondering why i decided to put in the tab. It must be something...

ok, it's supposed to be outside the tabs like you said.

Raviques Avatar freaks me out man...

Those are gay i guess. Nah, a bit out of topic here.

Economic Calendar is now fixed and updated. We're very close to official launch now.

Main problem now is that data's not updated properly. I see some missing actual values and predictions. It'll be fixed shortly after I got hands on new feed.

The economic calendar accurately forecasted the EURUSD move today at 13:30/14:30 (Alpari). But I'll need to improve the target profit calculation a bit.

Files:
calendar_1.gif  12 kb
calendar_2.gif  35 kb

It has to be easy money with this tool! You gotta see how perfect the forecast was on Oct 31, USDCAD pair. Take a look at screenshots below.

It performs very well even in testing stage...