MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 5

Ah so the calendar is going to be using indicators to make predictions... this should be interesting. Let me/us know the backbone of the calendar is possible, maybe we'll all be able to tweak it for better (or for worse)

The prediction is based on the news itself. E.g. GDP release gives high impact on forex, and if it increases, USD will shoot up like a rocket. That's the algorithm. Technical indicators can only project to very near to future, so it's probably not suitable for forecast economic data, direction.

In the future, the prediction is going to be complex, meaning i'll be integrating like artificial intelligence of neural network and man-made analysis.

Right, after that, it will be a full blown Future Chart showing not past prices but those of future. The chart will be amazingly accurate, and we can "Make REAL Money in Forex" with this tool.

If the prediction happens to be very wrong, the calendar will alert you immediately to close any associated position. It'll greatly minimize the loss. But this feature might be available in paid Premium edition only--senior members get Premium for free. The real-time data costs $2000/month; that's a heavy load for free version.

that mean, like me a free member can't access that Advance Economic Calendar for Forex..????...coz currently, i use advance calendar to trade..help me bro scorpion

I am sure there will be two different calendars, a basic and a more complex one. The more complex one requires money to run therefore a fee may be applied. He is just passing on the costs down so he will not need to pay for someone else to use these resources.

forodo:
that mean, like me a free member can't access that Advance Economic Calendar for Forex..????...coz currently, i use advance calendar to trade..help me bro scorpion

Nah don't worry. Current calendar is all for free. In the future, there'll be real-time data. Since it's VERY costly, everyone who use features based on real-time news has a share of responsiblity to support it.

In other words, we'll have free version and premium version. Free version has everything of premium except real-time data.

thank u so much bro..

Is there a Forecast prediction indicator around that I can try for free?

Thanks

scorpion:
Nah don't worry. Current calendar is all for free. In the future, there'll be real-time data. Since it's VERY costly, everyone who use features based on real-time news has a share of responsiblity to support it. In other words, we'll have free version and premium version. Free version has everything of premium except real-time data.

Hi Scorpio

Thanks for all the efforts you and other guys putting to develop this. two questions.

1) what do you mean by Free version does not have real-time data, does it mean that you can only backtesting it but cant use it for the trade on the day.

2) how much will the premium cost just approximately

Many Thanks and please keep up the intelligent work

tasse

Hey tasse,

1. Free version should have 60-minute delayed data. You can use it normally for today, tomorrow, next week, or even next month planning. Free version in the future will be even better than that being used.

2. Premium is better than free version. Data is near real-time, and there're several additional features. I can't comment much on this, because it's in distant future.

Is there like a little guide on how to use this?

Thanks

Reason: