I am out of here... - page 4

iscuba11:
Probably so, my friend in Indonesia.

I put a final time period to achieving success with forex and it ran out, plus I am running low on money. I turn 55 tomorrow (Oct. 7th) and I am looking forward to a small celebration and relaxing. If I knew how to program fully myself, I would still be pursuing it. But without that ability, there is too much time delay in revisions, plus it costs money each time. Personally, I dislike having to depend on other people for most things in life. The biggest disappoints has been learning about the vast majority of indicators redraw themselves, and that Meta Air Head Programmers behind Metatrader will not fix or scrap the backtester, or create programming schools in the U.S. Leave it up to semiprofessional programmers to come out with a great product, but still after 4 years, very little in overall support to learn the language or get consistant reliable programming help. It this software was built to launch a rocket, it might blast off, but when a problem occured, it would explode or fall to the ground because only a handful of people know who to program the software properly.

I will pop up once in a while to see what other want a bees are doing with their ideas. But without the ability to properly program, that is all they will end up with - ideas.

Peace and Love In Jesus Christ!

MUST SEE VIDEO BELOW!!! The truth shall set you free!

By the way, here is a powerful and amazing statement which appeared on Al-Jazeera television. The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles. I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active. It really says what this religion is all about and what it has done to add to the world!

>>>http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=null

Reverend Dave

Houston, Texas

<<<

Well, today is October 7th here, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE !!! May God always bless you PM me your email address, so anytime I found something good, I could notify you. Keep in touch and all the best for you

Happy birthday and good luck Dave.

Reason: