General - page 1879

Instead of Alert  (8)
I saw before Newdigital giving code example to use something other than alerts in an indicator, which the computer say the word instead of the alert. I've been searching the forum, but can't find it. . Can Newdigital or someone else help me ? I'm trying to put some alert code. Thanks.
"Splines" as in "Cubic Splines" turn charts with jagged edges into charts with nice smooth curves (see example attachment). They would require being able to divide the BARS into sub-divisions like every 0.2 or 0.25. Would this be possible? Is there a way to plot a fraction of a BAR? -charliev
  Bug?  (3)
I programmed an expert advisor to monitor multiple currency symbols. It's working properly on a standard account. However, the expert advisor will not trade on a mini-account.
  Easy iCustom and Alerts!  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi folks, I know very much the pain of using iCustom function and thousand of requests asking me about Alerts on crossing an indicator another indicator. Well, it will not be painful anymore. Just download this new indicator and wait my description. Please vote if you like it
Hi, What is the best indicator to use that looks into a bar and tells me how rough or calm the ride is within the bar? I mean, if I'm looking at a bull candlestick on M30 I would like to know if the M1 data within was trending strongly upwards or if it was really jumping all over the place. Maybe H4...
Hi I find that the subscription to thread tool is not working. I have subscribed to a number of threads, which have been updated and have yet to receive an email. I have asked for some instant and some daily emails. Anyone know how to fix - or is anyone having the same problem? Thanks
Does anyone have the codes to set the Donchian Channel indicator on Metatrader>
  Compiling !  (2)
Hi all, I wondering if there is a way to compile with a command line an .mq4 file with the MetaEditor ? Like: Metaeditor -c xxxxxxxx.mq4 Thanks :) Ciao
Hello I found that there is no function similar to ObjectGetValueByShift (and ObjectGetShiftByValue) that could be applied to horisontal lines as well as to trend lines. I think it will be helpfull to have a pair or these function to accept as wee horisontas as trend lines... Thank you I
  ROC for MT4?  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Check this out people! I made this indicator with histogram presentatnion When the price is above moving average it is green and when it is bellow it is red. Like on the example. And the size of histobar is counted from line 0. I hope U like it guys Regards Kale
  News from elite subscription  (434   1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44)
I am starting this thread just to let the members know what is going on in elite subscription section.
  Silly question  (2)
Howdy, I am trying to send info to the output file via Print, but I can't find the file that is created/updated. Where might this file exist? thanks Mark
Hi all, I looking for MT4 indicator which will draw a horizontal line at the high and the low over x periods. example, if I'm working off the eurusd 1hr chart I would like to see a line at the 50 period high and the 50 period low, but the period can be set to what ever you want and the lines update...
Hello, as we know we can put only one EA on a chart. On the other hand, we can put multiply indicators on one chart. Is it possible simply move an EA to indicators directory to do the trick? I think it is enough, but maybe I'm missing something. Regards, Michal
[Deleted]
  Linear Price Bar  (5)
Hi all, Here's an "indicator" I put together the I call Linear Price Bar (LPB). It's just another way of looking at price. It plots price on a line and makes it easy to see volitility. It also makes it easy to see the bulls/bears "battle" for each bar. I'm working on another volitility breakout...
  Free videos  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Here's a video from Raghee website. Enjoy
  4 Wish List:  (2)
Hi again I would like to add few ideas which seems reasonable for me and would appreciate seeing them on MT. 1. StopLoss/TakeProffit lines to be movable by mouse drag. 2. Option to customize keybord shortcuts and to like desired shortcuts to a choosen menu item 3. StopLoss limit to be redueced to a
  VC interface.  (1)
Hi, are there any plans to include an interface to version control software from within MetaEditor
Hello I think it will be usefull if there is a StringSplit function as an oposite to Concatenate... Thank you Ivo
After running the strategy tester, when I choose Open Chart, the chart is opened with all the indicators that I 've used in my EA. Is it somehow possible to disable this behaviour completely or selectively (i.e. to make only some of the indicators show up in the chart)? Thanks
I Wrote earlier that i could not live update i still have same prob as last time when i push update and restart button the live update simply freezes and donnot answer i am current on 186 version so from here problem started. Jannik
  Macd Indicator Needed  (36   1 2 3 4)
Does anyone know of a MT4 indicator for a MACD Oscillator? I'm new to this stuff and could use some help
but...... does anyone have a news plug in for M4? I looked in Dloads section but couldnt find anything. I really just want the Forex calander scheduled press releases. Just thought it would be cool not to have to keep doing it manually.
Hi there! This strategy came into my mind after reading Dirk du Toit's "Bird watching in lion country" about discretionary trading. However, I am quite a beginner and this strategy needs huge amounts of historical intraday data. I would you to test it and tell me if it's reliable. THE PRINCIPLES 1...
i'm looking for someone to design a very simple program. i've tried to reverse engineer the RD Pivots since it has a line showing time of day. what i'm looking for is have a user be prompted when starting the indicator to ask what time of day (say 15;30 hours) and then the output is to color that...
I would like to set an indicator line as a constant number, such as 10. But code below doesn't work. What is wrong with that code? Thanks a lot #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Red//---- buffersdouble ExtMapBuffer1[];int init() {//----...
Hi, is there an equivalent of MT4 Sleep() function in MT3? If not, then how one can wait inside of a MT3 expert? Thanks, Michal
Having trouble applying Fibonacci levels to MetaTrader 4 chart. Would someone advise me how to do this? What little i have been able to apply has been unreadable. Thanks for ny help given.
does anyone know of an meta indicator that plots finbonacci clusters?