MACD With colors

Anyone has the standard MACD (no modifications!) colored so once below zero= red and above=green. Also without the two signal lines, only the histogram is needed.

Macd Histo

TheWicker:
Anyone has the standard MACD (no modifications!) colored so once below zero= red and above=green. Also without the two signal lines, only the histogram is needed.

This is calaculated the same as the MACD Histogram

osma_color.mq4

Files:

cja:
This is calaculated the same as the MACD Histogram osma_color.mq4

No, it looks different, and is in front of MACD histogram.

Anybody can share MACD with colored signal line?

euro

cja:
This is calaculated the same as the MACD Histogram osma_color.mq4

Calculation of Osma is based on MACD but its not the same. Its a moving average of the oscillator, moving average of a MACD. Your indicator looks just the right way, but its not the MACD. If you have the MACD in color it would be great!

european:
No, it looks different, and is in front of MACD histogram.

Anybody can share MACD with colored signal line?

euro

I have this one only.

Files:

Macd Histo

TheWicker:
Calculation of Osma is based on MACD but its not the same. Its a moving average of the oscillator, moving average of a MACD. Your indicator looks just the right way, but its not the MACD. If you have the MACD in color it would be great!

I think this will do it, I have taken a standard MACD & Histogram and deleted the lines just leaving the HISTO. Sorry I thought that the Osma was very similar but obviously not close enough.

macd_histo.mq4

Files:

It appears your version of the MACD is indeed very close to the Osma. Attached is the standard version of MACD straight out of metaeditor.

Files:
macd.mq4  3 kb

Hi,

This topic has been left alone for a long time, but just wanted to tell everyone that the OsMA, that sometimes is refered as the MADC histogram, is nothing more than the distance between the MACD and the signal. Do not be confused by the way that Metatrader's original indicator paints the MACD as bars, because in other platforms, it is just painted as a line.

Notice in the last chart posted that when the MACD crosses its signal, the OsMA is equal to 0.

Hi friends,

This 3colorMACD.mq4 does not work on MT4 version 600.

Coding expert friends, please repair it.

Thanks and regards,

anton

newdigital:
I have this one only.

anton1:
Hi friends,

This 3colorMACD.mq4 does not work on MT4 version 600.

Coding expert friends, please repair it.

Thanks and regards,

anton

Here is a version that works correctly with new metatrader 4 : 3colormacd.mq4

Files:
macd.gif  74 kb

Hi mladen,

It works great.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

anton

mladen:
Here is a version that works correctly with new metatrader 4 : 3colormacd.mq4