Simple script to plot Horizontal lines

Hi All,

I would like some help in programming a script or indicator that would plot automatically when applied to a chart, various support and resistance (based on various periods) plotted on the 1 time period.

I.E. I use a 15M chart but would like the previous days High/low, prev week high/low, prev month high/low plotted on the chart. see screenshot.

Files:

Simple Script added

Hi All,

I haven't seen a reply to this yet so I'll add my own simple indicator for those who are interested. It is nothing fancy but adds 3 sets of Support and Resistance (Previous month, previous week, previous day) plus adds a label in the bottom left corner that includes the Support and resistance levels and the pip range for the time period. The only input variable is the number of decimal places for the currency pair you are trading (i.e. 2 or 4).

Hope you enjoy!

Files:

S/r Lines

Saxman,

I am very interested in what you posted. I wanted to ask you how do you place s/r lines correctly ? I dont seem to do them correctly, that and the fact that there is false breakouts. So that complicates things more for me. I see you have a system that calculates it automatically for you. Would yo mind sharing that with me? Any help would be appreaciated.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot for sharing this script!

Reason: