How to choose forex trading plat-form?

hello

i am new comer, and i'm chinese!

in china, many peopel who trade forex choose mm platform,

but i hear that the ecn platform is better than mm, is it true?

i want to know what's the difference between these two, and the MB-Trading is also the ecn platform, isn't it? how about it?

Hi

The decision of which brokerage firm is best for you is as important in the Forex market as it is in the Stock Market. The way of evaluating the various firms differs slightly between the two markets, however. Forex trades do not involve commissions, but they do have what are known as spreads, which is the difference between the price a currency can be purchased and the price for which it can be sold at a given point in time. This spread (which is expressed in "pips") is how the brokerage makes its money, so it serves the same purpose for them as a commission. You can be pretty certain that the spreads vary between brokerage firms just as widely as commissions do in the Stock Market, so investigate this carefully before making your selection.

hi

liwa:
hello

i want to know what's the difference between these two, and the MB-Trading is also the ecn platform, isn't it? how about it
?

glad to know you here....for the technical people you can choose mm platform but for news people you can choose ecn coz in ecn the execution is so fast whatever news came out ...and ecn spread is so great ...between 0 and 2 pips ..

but most ecn platform did not support real time chart and custom indicators like mm did ...so if you're fx system geek mm is better for you but if you're pure scalper the best is ecn ....:)

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Would you please tell me the website of the ecn/

regards

thanks for all your answers~~~~~~

now,i get more clearly known about the forex market!

maybe i will choose the mm platform to see the chart and choose the ecn platform to do the thade~~~~~~

question ?

adim, why the user forexsource was banned ?

ICON:
adim, why the user forexsource was banned ?

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080/page3

(he was banned for 1 month not for the post on this thread of course).

They all together (other user with many clones) promoted commercial software spamming the forum consistently. So, I banned one of his ...clone ...may be ... for 1 month and after 12 days he can come back.

Why do you need all this information?

Thanks newdigital for your reply, " curiosity " I don't need this information, I was just surprised to see that he has one post , and I though he was banned for that.

newdigital:
It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080/page3

(he was banned for 1 month not for the post on this thread of course).

They all together (other user with many clones) promoted commercial software spamming the forum consistently. So, I banned one of his ...clone ...may be ... for 1 month and after 12 days he can come back.

Why do you need all this information?

liwa:
hello

i want to know what's the difference between these two, and the MB-Trading is also the ecn platform, isn't it? how about it
?

Nice to have you on this forum dude.

For speed of execution, definitely ECN. Unfortunately the actual software used for the platform is usually Java based which means it can eat up chunks of memory.

what is ECN?

Can somebody tell me what is ECN? and if they are forex broker then how they are and how their service is? I will be happy to see your replies.

waiting.........

Thanx to al in advance.

FxForLife:
Can somebody tell me what is ECN? and if they are forex broker then how they are and how their service is? I will be happy to see your replies.

waiting.........

Thanx to al in advance.

Hi FxForLife, my advice and to be neutral, do a search over Internet and read 15/30 articles. Make your best conclusion.

Some members will support one type of broker, some people will support the others.

Reason: