Live trades for NN EA idea - page 13

Thanks Oilfxpro, I think we have a great forum here and negative comments as posted by other guys don't help anyone. By the way I have read many of your threads and also have much respect for your work. Maybe if this idea I am testing works out we can put our heads together..

I think this EA has potential but just makes me a bit nervous at the moment !

leeb:
Thanks Oilfxpro, I think we have a great forum here and negative comments as posted by other guys don't help anyone. By the way I have read many of your threads and also have much respect for your work. Maybe if this idea I am testing works out we can put our heads together.. I think this EA has potential but just makes me a bit nervous at the moment !

Leeb

This one has produced about 19,000 pips last 3.5 years only on euro usd.I am forward testing it to see what improvements I can make .It has made about 2,000 pips minimum in the worst year

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The good news is I have 5 more free systems and EAS in the pipeline for this forum.This is gonna be a great forum

OILFXPRO

Leeb, you've got it wrong! Marko and I weren't talking about you. I personally am rooting for you. It's just that we are tired of Oilfx chart spam on every thread El Cid, do your systems have anything to do with NNs? (NO) Then why post them here?

Leeb, one thing I noticed was your 10% gain overnight on the first trade. That makes me wonder what sort of risk management you use. In other words, how many losses in a row can your EA have before it blows up the account?

leeb:
Marko and Tdion... guys have you paid any attention ? None of these are backtests this is forward testing ! Secondly I'm not selling anything ! Cheers

Hi tdion,

OK cool no worries, thanks for clarifying.

The risk is one thing that concerns me with this EA but I am trying with aggressive settings in hope of an aggressive return

I am not hyping this ea in anyway as I have my doubts about it....

tdion:
Leeb, you've got it wrong! Marko and I weren't talking about you. I personally am rooting for you. It's just that we are tired of Oilfx chart spam on every thread El Cid, do your systems have anything to do with NNs? (NO) Then why post them here? Leeb, one thing I noticed was your 10% gain overnight on the first trade. That makes me wonder what sort of risk management you use. In other words, how many losses in a row can your EA have before it blows up the account?

What spam?

The chart I did about compounding was only using 1 lot + compunding.This was endorsing Leebs strategy could have very small drawdowns and possibly be quite a robust money manager with lower leverage.

This is quite unlike some of the systems with 40% drawdown(and possibly account blowing) you root and promote on message boards

OILFXPRO

Hey guys, let's not waste time in personal slanging matches here, and concentrate on the markets ! Oilfxpro your posts are much appreciated...

Name one.

If you are referring to the "aggressive 10pt3" I asked about on the 10pt3 thread, I was going to trade it with 5% of my bankroll if it looked good.

OilFX I wish you success.... you've been working hard, and you've earned it if you get it. I've seen you around for a year now. I just get tired of seeing your charts, and hyping your EAs, that's all.

oilfxpro:

This is quite unlike some of the systems with 40% drawdown(and possibly account blowing) you root and promote on message boards

Another successful trade, equity now at $15,826

Files:

Hi Leeb & freinds.

a newbe Q :

How/ where can I learn to build an ea based on NN...or where can i find an NN engine?

great stuff you have here...

Thanks.

Ko.

hi, if you search for neural on this site you will find many resources but if you're a newbie I would suggest start with simpler systems first

Reason: