Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 4

I was wondering, what is the max number of positions it will take for an individual pair?

Because I see where most of the current DD is in gbpusd on 4 buy positions and I was wondering if it looks to buy more at these much lower levels.

demons19:
I was wondering, what is the max number of positions it will take for an individual pair? Because I see where most of the current DD is in gbpusd on 4 buy positions and I was wondering if it looks to buy more at these much lower levels.

It has opened so far 8 GBPUSD positions, it's the maximum number that the EA gives for this moment: 8 buy and 8 sell positions per pair. I can sometimes change the maximum number to add extra positions.

If I just started yesterday and I only have 4 open on the gbpusd, is this a problem for me?

demons19:
If I just started yesterday and I only have 4 open on the gbpusd, is this a problem for me?

No, they have better TP than older positions.

As my EA is now having DD in GBPUSD, it will take longer time to get closed positions with profit.

Yeah, sadly its looking pretty bleak today, its about 1700 pips under water in the last 24hrs

I am pretty impressed thus far at the comeback your EA has made from this DD.......it seems to grind away despite the gbpusd trades.......I was wondering, do you ever reach a point where trying to get those trades into the black becomes pointless?

Where its almost better to take a loss so you can sort of reset the pair and keep the grind going?

Thanks

demons19:
I am pretty impressed thus far at the comeback your EA has made from this DD.......it seems to grind away despite the gbpusd trades.......I was wondering, do you ever reach a point where trying to get those trades into the black becomes pointless?

Where its almost better to take a loss so you can sort of reset the pair and keep the grind going?

Thanks

Mm, my EA processes buys and sells independently. I can maybe try to intervene manually to hold buys and sells in equilibrium by adjusting take profits on both sides.

Jeff

I think if it makes money doing what it does, than its fine the way it is

This week has been a disaster

Its made a very nice comeback the last 2 weeks.....I see a few of the signalers have disappeared, will you be hanging in there?

I am using your signals on a micro account and its made about 15-20% since I began.....hope you dont disappear too!

Reason: