Follow trendzz - page 3

Big Joe:
Yes Helkas, thanks for the indi !

I know, i know, like all zigzag, it will repaint + the signa willl appear several bars after action.

Its just for keeping kids occupied this saturday morning, it rains, it colds.

Dah GLAGLA !

Funny part about the posting of the indy is that they waste the time to even post the picture , leaves me to wonder if they knew that it repainted? But like all indy's just a BIG waste of time with all repainting may look good but as for making real time pips is nothing but a "after the fact" joke

xard777:
Thanks again poruchik...will try it out on demo mode to see how it performs.

all the best

Xard777

people using zz and developing systems with zz for years and years

Xard, please, you tell in few words what zz about, what it for (few strong words- you know)

and what on earth repainting has to do with it? this feature there because it needed - (same picture with fractals - i'm tired to repeat - fractal is not a buy or sell signal - you think anybody listens? ... if they make the pot to pee on - some can wear it as a hat but that's doesn't make it such a good idea...)

Files:
1103_15.jpg  67 kb
1103.jpg  63 kb

also:

Zig-Zag. Systems using ZigZag. Develop an indicator ZUP. "Corner" nen.

Forex forum Onix -> Zig-Zag. Systems using ZigZag. Develop an indicator ZUP. "Corner" nen.

there was whole engl. section on Onix forum

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?act=idx&setlanguage=1&langid=en

forum just updated now

well, that's Poruchik's forum, if questions -i'm sure he can help there

Yes fxbs

Yes,Sir!

btw. in all forums people understand engl. so if there is good question - shoot in english (just question should not be stupid)

This onix trade forum is GOLD !

Thanks for the links !

onix

hi big joe, where can i find the onix forum

Hey guys if you can make 1 $ with such indicators, i'll burn my cats (or my cats will burn me ).

You sure you can read ? It's posted just above.

Forex forum Onix Forex Forum

Files:

Reason: