General - page 1745

Kenny
Hello: I'm happy to be speaking, (I had a hard time getting in here.) I'm also happy to be speaking with you all. The whole 'world' calls me 'Kenny'. Please do the same. I'm to try to find out the steps to download, I'm quoting now, "EA-Trailing-Stop.HTML", to my VT4 account. I truly hope I am...
  EA based on Heiken Ashi  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all. I am looking for someone that can help me create an EA based on Heiken Ashi MA indicator. Here is a list of the requirements: MaMetod: 1 MaPeriod: 15 Timeframe: 4H blue=>long, red=short LONG when ashi Bar is BLUE, exit when ashi Bar is RED SHORT when ashi Bar is RED, exit when ashi Bar is...
Hi MetaQuotes, Here is a very simple code (implemented as indicator) which heavily increases the computer's memory consumption. I only calls the iTime function in a loop. Can you tell me what the problem is? Thanks Ruby #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 0 string...
Hi..I downloaded an expert and indicator to meta trader 4 ...the thing is..it only appears in meta editor ..how do i make it show up on my list of indicators in the program and the charts...same with iexpert....i also am wondering if alerts can be set up to a cell phone...somehow...thank you in...
Hi all: I have an good trading idea, I follow it manually and it is profitable/stable. I want to share the idea to everyone here, I hope the coding expert can write an EA for this idea and share the source code to everyone in this forum for future improvement. Not only the EX4 file but the mq4 file!...
I have some strategies which consiting of may custom indicators. How can I arrange them in different folder. Normally I put all of them in one directory : Metatraders\experts\indicators. so that I can see them in Metaraders but the problem is I have to take a long time to in order to use them. Nic
[Deleted]
I am testing a 3 brokers, how does one work out the server time shift from GMT ?? USA : UGM SWISS : FINEX CYPRUS : NORTH FINANCE The last tick time on the each of the charts at current GMT 18:37:01, my local time is 6:37 ( In New Zealand) USA : UGM >>>> 14:37 SWISS : FINEX >>>>>> 20:37 CYPRUS
I want to using indicator below to show the timezone for different places.But the time displayed is not correct compare with Qlock.anyone can teach me how to make it right?My timezone is +8GMT
[Deleted]
Is thier an indicator that will draw lines a certain % of the open Like 5% of the open price draws a horizontal line ?
[Deleted]
Hello, 1. What is the strategy (the idea) behind this EA ? It just open a buy order if there is no opened order. if(total < 1){ ... ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,SL,TP,TradeComment,MagicNumber,0,White); ... It doesn't use any indicator. Strange !! Then, it use a TrailingStop loop:...
  JLPi Grid EA  (129   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello, first a short introduction: I am a trend follower and have profitable EA for such purposes, but as real trend following systems they don't trade very often (in average once a week per EA), so I have some time to check the forums for new ideas and test also some ideas. Here is one. I am not...
This version of the old indicators GMMA Long/Short around here and other forums has been checked read some papers of Guppy. Shorts GMMA are 3,5,8,10,12,15. Longs are 30,35,40,45,50,60. Also, now the lines maintain the width and color when you move to another TF. Easy color change added
Based on Tom Demark ' TD Sequential Indicator. There is a reversal on the daily chart. The 13 was on 4/17. Tom Demark Rocks
[Deleted]
can some tech me? see bellow picture
Hi guys, I've been using NF's demo account for the charts, but I wonder why there's always an extra bar on the weekend? is it due to server data error? or just for the demo account? can anyone suggest a broker with more reliable data and trading? Another question, is it possible to have an 8-hour...
  Stoch Cross EA  (1)
Im following TEB System from ForexFactory forum. Entries for this system are usually discretionary, but exits not. Positions should be closed when 4H Stoch cross. Would it be possible to create an EA to close open orders when this happens? I attach Stochastic Cross Alert indicator, which may be
Hello all. I'm new to MT4 and I must say that it's very impressive! I'd say it's just as good as Metastock and you can't beat the price. Anyways, I've looked through manual and this forum but I can still can't find help for the topic I'm having a problem with. It's shorting. I've looked at...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Does anyone have an MT4 equivalent for the VT S/R indicator? Attached is the screenshot on how it looks on VT. Thanks, -soso
I have a lot of trial and error experience in programming MT4 now. From time to time I have questions on programming statements. It would be a big help if I could talk to someone on an issue from time to time locally. Is there anyone in the Houston area that I could ask a question or two from...
The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE has almost been completed. At the moment, we can offer everybody a beta version of the new mobile terminal for smartphones. Download the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE ("Downloads") and take part in the development of the new terminal. Your opinions and comments...
  Economical indicators  (29   1 2 3)
International Reserves and Foreign Currency Liquidity http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/colist.htm
  Magnify price  (1)
This Indicator magnify the price and put it on the chart. I put 4 charts on the screen taking about a quarter of the screen for each pair. This indicator can put the magnify price on a large chart, but the magnify price does not appear on the quarter size zoomed chart. Any help will be much...
  market hours  (5)
hi, anyone knows of an indicator that plots the different market hours along the time axis. i would really appreciate it thanks
I've been reading here the last few days and have read several of the long threads on some of the better known EA's that use Martingale type of MM. Such as 10pts3 and all it's descendants, Firebird, etc. It seems like most of these threads seem to have died off when people gave up on them due to...
Can someone please help me to calculate the cumulative drawdown of the current open trades? Thanks in advance, TimeFreedom
  Range Indicators  (181   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Does anyone know about a weekly range indicator? I ran a search but couldn't find anything so far. I'm currently using one for daily range (#(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator .mq4) and I'm really happy with it, but a weekly average would help me a lot. Maybe something similar to TSR?
Hi I am currently using MT4, but only currencies data available, can anyone tell me is there any commodities or stock data for download ? Thanks very much
i have a question , that ea is only used for one chart , example 5m charts or 15m charts , can't hook to two charts 5m and 15m. here is a simple ea //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| aaa.mq4 | //|...
Is there a way to take your MT4 platform and get it to change the time stamp to an individuals time zone ? I have Strategy builderFX version of MT4 and it's GMT clock is not set to a standard time. Example : I'm writing this message at 11:00PM EST (03:00GMT) my MT4 platform says that it is