Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 14

lopy78:
HI,

After struggling for 8 days at last i had managed to rent a VPS and had managed the RAS EA to work very good at my new account at that VPS, please check the image attached and tell me is everything OK.

By the way just to remind you that my first problem (at my home server) i faced is that some delay in signals and open positions that your EA didn't open at your traders list (so the EA was working by its own)

Thank you very much for your time..

Best Regards

SAM

Your trades look ok, but very risky. As your leverage is 1:100, each 0.01 lotsize would take $100 margin, imagine 50 trades would need at least $5000 margin, which is impossible in your situations. I strongly recommend you to select 1 currency pair. Go to your stats page and pause all other currency pairs.

Regards,

Jeff

HI,

after a very hard work to let everything work probably and enjoying the signals for almost 3 days RAS had sent me the following email:

RAS Support Service: Trigg'3dComTrSys‏

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:01:21 AM

To: l_osama@hotmail.com

Hello sam

Signal 'Trigg'3dComTrSys' mode was changed to Suspended

http:///signal/view/485

may i know why?

Thanks..

All signals did that-- RAS had a database problem for a bit

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page41

Hi,

Now 5 days without any signal from RAs can u tell me why please?

Thanks

lopy78:
Hi,

Now 5 days without any signal from RAs can u tell me why please?

Thanks

As you have selected only 1 currency pair from my signal, it can take some days before that currency pair gets signals. Tell me which currency pair you are using, then I will see if i can handle it.

One thing to know: ID485 is only buy signals (due to NFA non-hedging), ID1156 has not that rule, so hedging is used there. As you are using FXSolution Australia you can use ID1156, select one currency pair, then you have both buys and/or sells on that currency pair, it has more signals than ID485.

Regards,

Jeff

I applied all not only EUR/USD

Are these the signals where everyone is losing shit loads of money?

Thanks Jeff for your marvelous eas. And for the support you so generously give.

With 1156, I take it that we're not confined to using AlpariUK as broker - most any broker not affiliated to the NFA will do?

I believe by the way that there are brokers who offer nano lots (0.001 lot size) for example FXOpen, LiteForex, MasterForex - in addition to InterbankFX Mini.

Junja

junja:
Thanks Jeff for your marvelous eas. And for the support you so generously give.

With 1156, I take it that we're not confined to using AlpariUK as broker - most any broker not affiliated to the NFA will do?

I believe by the way that there are brokers who offer nano lots (0.001 lot size) for example FXOpen, LiteForex, MasterForex - in addition to InterbankFX Mini.

Junja

I have just chosed a broker that is not affiliated to the NFA, to have hedging capabilities and not limiting to the FIFO rules. Of course, it's ok with another broker as long as it has such capabilities, not affiliated to the NFA.

Regards,

Jeff

Thanks

fxtrader625:
I have just chosed a broker that is not affiliated to the NFA, to have hedging capabilities and not limiting to the FIFO rules. Of course, it's ok with another broker as long as it has such capabilities, not affiliated to the NFA.

Regards,

Jeff

Thanks. That's what I thought.

On the subject of the brokers I mentioned, some of them don't get good reviews.

For what it's worth, I believe the following also offer nano lots:

Home | Forex. Online Trading with Alma Forex

registered in the Republic of Seychelles

EFX " England Foreign Exchange "

registered & Authorized by Government Rep.of Panama.

https://www.fxclearing.ca/eng/ - Canada, but unregistered

Online forex trading, Forex trading, Forex broker, Currency trading India

Registered in British Virgin Islands.

Office in the UK: 12-16 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5PQ

part of Forex | Forex Trading | Forex Market - eGlobal-Forex

Junja

Reason: