Download MetaTrader 5

MT4 & Mobilephones?!

To add comments, please log in or register
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  

Hey folks,

i really need a new mobilephone and first i wanted IPhone 3GS. But there's no MT4 available on it, so i dont know which mobilephone is the best right now and supports MT4. I looked at Samsung Jet S8000. Anyone know, if MT4 Mobile Version is running on it?

And what mobilephone are you guys recommend right now with Mt4?

Thanks a lot!

Rgs, Marc

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  

No you would think they would support one of the most popular user friendly iphone. But alas not.

For now you will have to use a outdated Windows Mobile running WM6.1. Currently the Samsung Omnia 2 I8000 is highly recommended. Along with HTC Touch HD which I personally used. Great on the huge screen.

With windows mobile seriously lacking, personally I would like to see metatrader support other mobile OS's such as the Iphone and Android. I think their missing out on a huge market.

Perhaps they can shed some light on if they intend to provide mobile software for other platforms?

Admin?

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
forex-global :

Hey folks,

i really need a new mobilephone and first i wanted IPhone 3GS. But there's no MT4 available on it, so i dont know which mobilephone is the best right now and supports MT4. I looked at Samsung Jet S8000. Anyone know, if MT4 Mobile Version is running on it?

And what mobilephone are you guys recommend right now with Mt4?

Thanks a lot!

Rgs, Marc

FxPro is going to offer an MT4 iphone App soon.... I also use a program called WinAdmin that works very good...

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  

Or use LogMeIn Ignition on the iPhone to remote access your MT4 implementation on a PC.

I find this works great (depending on how you need to use it of course - ie active or monitoring role).

Its especially cool if you've got charts spread over numerous physical monitors, just shake the iPhone to move from monitor to monitor.

CB

To add comments, please log in or register