MT4 & Mobilephones?!

Hey folks,

i really need a new mobilephone and first i wanted IPhone 3GS. But there's no MT4 available on it, so i dont know which mobilephone is the best right now and supports MT4. I looked at Samsung Jet S8000. Anyone know, if MT4 Mobile Version is running on it?

And what mobilephone are you guys recommend right now with Mt4?

Thanks a lot!

Rgs, Marc

No you would think they would support one of the most popular user friendly iphone. But alas not.

For now you will have to use a outdated Windows Mobile running WM6.1. Currently the Samsung Omnia 2 I8000 is highly recommended. Along with HTC Touch HD which I personally used. Great on the huge screen.

With windows mobile seriously lacking, personally I would like to see metatrader support other mobile OS's such as the Iphone and Android. I think their missing out on a huge market.

Perhaps they can shed some light on if they intend to provide mobile software for other platforms?

Admin?

forex-global :

Hey folks,

i really need a new mobilephone and first i wanted IPhone 3GS. But there's no MT4 available on it, so i dont know which mobilephone is the best right now and supports MT4. I looked at Samsung Jet S8000. Anyone know, if MT4 Mobile Version is running on it?

And what mobilephone are you guys recommend right now with Mt4?

Thanks a lot!

Rgs, Marc

FxPro is going to offer an MT4 iphone App soon.... I also use a program called WinAdmin that works very good...

Or use LogMeIn Ignition on the iPhone to remote access your MT4 implementation on a PC.

I find this works great (depending on how you need to use it of course - ie active or monitoring role).

Its especially cool if you've got charts spread over numerous physical monitors, just shake the iPhone to move from monitor to monitor.

CB

Reason: