Power of Prayer - page 2

????

who said prayer gonna be directed to GOD?...I have another ideas in mind...

First i must say.....LOL .

Do you really think that God cares about what a currency is gonna do!!!! He won't give an amputee their arm(s) or leg(s) back, but hey he might care enough to move a currency the way you want it so you can make some money . Praying to a carton of milk might work too, or you could even ask the fat man in a red suite breaking into people's house's...

If you pray for the USD to go up and it works, it's most likely cause the world seen strength in it and bought!!! not because a man living on a cloud made it go up!!! REALLY he does not give a flying you know what!! Just like their is no old fat guy dressed in red flying around the world in one night giving out presents.

God, Santa, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy all have something in common..........THEY ARE ALL MAKE BELIEVE!!!!! But all the best with the praying thing.....Hmmmm maybe God might just make my bank account turn into 11 digits that way i won't have to worry about trading, have to put that on my things to do list

GOD BLESS YOU & GOD BLESS THE USD hahahahhaahhahahahaha

people just dont get it. We're talking about a new trading strategy, has nothing to do with religion.

davidke20:
people just dont get it. We're talking about a new trading strategy, has nothing to do with religion.

yup....

setup: some tens or hundreds of people chanting the same prayer, "oh God, let eurodollar drops today."

trigger: a thunder roar on broad daylight.

risk: some sinners among us says, "it's not God, but Satan himself. don't listen to him."

money management: collect ten percent of each trade profit, disperse ten percent from collection for ever trade loss.

mindset: "this is a trading strategy, nothing to do with religion whatsoever."

HeHe...

You can laugh all you want...but your presence on this forum suggests that you need help in trading...just a thought....

Dear Pava,

I guess the problem now is, we dont have enough "believer". So, I guess marketing is more important for now. And, clearly to market this idea with RELIGION as packaging is definitely out of their head, because these people got no brain. They got nothing besides of negativity.

Napolean Hill:

First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.

People can laugh all they want, but read my signature again. A wise word from Jesse Livermore. Theoretically, I somewhat agree with you.

Regards,

David

For God's sake!...You people making too much out of nothing...all I proposed is to say some generic sentence at a specified time and see what happens next...

Davidke...Saying sentence at a specified time is a calculated move and has nothing to do with fear, greed, ignorance or hope...that is why it just might work...and can appeal to people who like to experiment and think outside of the box...

End here. I'm unjoining. Good luck Pava.

o'k...

good bye.....

Reason: