RAS ID: 22038 Excel - page 4

missing trades

I have only had one trade so far with this signal in the past 2 days. #546777, which did have 8 pips profit for me. But no other trades from this signal, and very few from my other signal have been placed, which is not what the RAS site reflects for closed and active trades. Is everyone out there getting all of the trades listed?

Missing Trades

I have also started strading this system on Wednesday, and I have only had one trade on GBP/CHF since then.

Exclusive Returns EA

Hi,

I have had this EA running for three days now. It only trades late US and early Asian session as stated. I only get 3 trades per day. In this time frame there is low volume and tight trading range. This is a good strategy. The EA has a 15 pip TP and after about two candles it gets impatient and lowers TP to just a few pips. All trades are winners and very small losses. I have no information on settings or TF of charts. I have it on default settings. I think with a little optimizing this could be a very good EA. I have had trouble with the RAS signal. Wish the creator would post more information on this EA.

Thanks joet

chart set up

I uploaded it to my mt4 chart and there is a smiling face, but no trades were taken even though the strategy opened and closed 4 new trades. I received MT4 Key #, but the number that loads automatically when I choose "preset" is different. Does anyone know whether I use the MT4 Key # received on email when I signed up or the automatic number when I load the preset file?

Palamochenko

Hi,

Thank you for any information you can give. I think your system will work for me. RAS system has frozen my MT4 platform twice. The actual and their trade SL and TP are different. This is my first experience using RAS. There maybe another way for me to get your EA. I do not want to cheat anyone out of their services. I would like a true and sound EA system. Please tell what TF you use. I use Collective FX on H1 TF and your default settings. Please tell me more. Thanks joet

Live on ECN

josep:
Sorry Palamochenko but I still don't understand what lot size would be suitable for your EA:

Balance of $1000 -> lot size?

Balance of $2000 -> lot size?

Balance of $5000 -> lot size?

RAS information on your EA states that minimum lot size is 0,50. Is this true?

In the RAS stats you use 0,50 lot size. What is the Balance?

Thanks

Just so you guys know it does seem to work. Started live (after a coupla days demo) on ECN, smallest lot size i can do (0.1)- just selected EUR CHF/GBP/EUR - takes small profits and smaller losses - half a dozen so far in a couple of hours between end US and start Asia session - small net profit after commission

Looks ok so far - not spectacular but fine

Sorry, I am very sad because after 4 days in live with RAS I lost all my money $ 1000 because there were 3 large losses that have wiped out the account.

The fact that I did not understand how to set the 2% risk.

Positions are always open to 0.50 brings the bill to zero margin,

In fact, I lost several trade due to lack of available margin after I checked and were closed in profit.

Can anyone explain to me with my availability of $ 1000, how could I set the trade to 1,000 x 0.02 = 20 -> Lots or 0.20?

Maybe now I still have my capital intact. Right?

Thanks

SpiderM@use

SpiderMouse:
Sorry, I am very sad because after 4 days in live with RAS I lost all my money $ 1000 because there were 3 large losses that have wiped out the account.

The fact that I did not understand how to set the 2% risk.

Positions are always open to 0.50 brings the bill to zero margin,

In fact, I lost several trade due to lack of available margin after I checked and were closed in profit.

Can anyone explain to me with my availability of $ 1000, how could I set the trade to 1,000 x 0.02 = 20 -> Lots or 0.20?

Maybe now I still have my capital intact. Right?

Thanks

SpiderM@use

Hi. I will try to help you.

Your math is right, you need 2 minilots (0.2 lots) to a 1K account. He is using 5 mini lots by default so you have to set "buyer_lot_multiplier" to 0,4 once that 0,5x0,4=0,2.

Sorry by your lost... I just would like to make you a friendly advice: try in demo first to see if lots are taking as you set it.

Good look.

simple

I have downloaded and installed RAS, subscribed to this EA signal and attached the EA to a EURUSD chart. Do I attach another copy of the EA to EURCHF EURGBP and EURCHF as well? This is my first time with RAS so I'm still learning. Are there any changes to the EA properties other than username and password_key? Is there a help guide explaining the EA properties and what each field does?

thanks

RAS EA should be attached to 1 chart only.

Reason: