RAS ID: 22038 Excel - page 5

info

In the EA property panel are the fields "timeout" and "power on". Can someone tell me what they are for and is there a user manual for general questions like these?

more questions

also on my chart is the message "www.rentasignal.com 1021 - NOT VALID USER ACOUNT"

can someone tell me about this and what I must do?

Atc

I also have an account with ATC. Does this EA work well with ATC? Can anyone tell me from actual experience? Thank you.

No signals

No signals for few days. Please tell what happened and will signals resume. I analyzed your trades of last two weeks and see that your SL is optimized for minimum quantity of loosing trades but not for maximum profits. With SL of 30 pips (maybe 25) all winning trades would remain but overall loss (-568 pips now) would be much lower (-300 pips). More thorough analysis must be processed for better SL optimization. I think that another option for reducing losses can be closing all trades at some predefined time. It seems to me that 07:00 GMT is good as after it market activities are changing.

Dear everyone,

an update about the remarkable improvement in trading strategy will follow soon. Thanks to the subscribers that have been holding on and welcome to the new ones! That brings motivation to perform. You will all be rewarded.

Update:

Hello, since 22/02/2010 we have turned of the EA and switched to manual trading because of much better performance. Instead of creating a new signal we have decided to continue building on this one as a commitment to existing subscribers. The current specifications are:

Pairs: all

Trading hours: all

Fixed lot size on all pairs: 0.5

Historical maximal DD (since 05/2007): 8.24%

Maximal Total open trades: 7

Risk per trade: 2%

Current Broker: Alpari UK

Instructions: Try it for yourself and be impressed with the results the signal produces on your live account. Adjust the lot size to not more then 2% of your account balance.

Price: $50 for now, might raise by the end of the month.

Updates:

12/03/2010 -> Updated description

22/02/2010 -> Switched to manual trading

28/01/2010 -> Removed EURUSD and GBPCHF pairs as they are the only cause of the recent DD.

Request: Existing/prospective subscribers please leave your review/questions on this thread.

When will the signals continue again?

Hi Palamochenko,

I would like to know when you plan to go alive again with your modified and improved setup, as i would like to try your signals soon.

Do you have a rough idea when this will be?

Thanks

Palamochenko:

Trading hours: all

Fixed lot size on all pairs: 0.5

Historical maximal DD (since 05/2007): 8.24%

Maximal Total open trades: 7

Risk per trade: 2%

I'm a bit confused about your DD figures. On RAS the graph looks like you should have had a margin call late march.

Can you please clarify this ?

Signal settings

Hi....a little help please. I have just subscribed and want to try the signal on a $4000 account with Tadawul. Can you confirm what the Buyer-lots-multiplier should be set at ? it is currently set at 1.

Also what the buyer-lots-max-per-trade should be? currently set at 0.1

Thanks

TK

Reason: