RAS ID: 22038 Excel

hey guys, this is it, 41/41 winning trades in a week! Well managed risks, minimized DD. Watch this EA making you steady pips.

Check out the signal provider with ID 22038 and you will be impressed

From the RAS description field:

Hello, want to benefit from this amazing Expert Advisor? Believe me, this is it! Its current EA specifications:

Pairs: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPCHF //

Trading hours: late NY session - early Asian session //

Fixed lot size on all pairs: 0.5 //

Historical maximal DD (since 05/2007): 8.24% //

Maximal Total open trades: 4 //

Risk per trade: 2% //

Current Broker: The Collective FX LLC

Instructions: Try it for yourself and be impressed with the results it produces on your live account. Adjust the lot size to not more then 2% of your account balance.

About: This EA has proven to be consistenly profitable for more then 3 years now, with very limited drawdowns which happen rarely. It is the most trusted and best performing EA in our managed account business. One advice: add it to your portfolio and start profiting too!

Price: $50

Updated: 8/01/2010

link: Exclusive Returns Ltd - Excel | Rent a Signal

You said you;re using fixed lot size on all pairs. Your ras history shows something else. Also would you mind running it on broker thats readily available for most potential cosutomers? Collective FX is not readly available as it rarely ever accepts new customers. As we have seen here before many times, results on customers' accounts especially using scalper system like yours greatly depend on brokers provider and clients are using, spreads, lag etc.

Indeed zomg, the trades in history show different lot sizes. Only since 8/01/2010 it has been fixed at 0.5. What other broker do you suggest?

EA Name ?

What is the name of the EA that you are using ?

Can you show us 6 months backtest ?

Palamochenko:
What other broker do you suggest?

A lot of people use Alpari UK. The problem is you have to sign up for a month and invest $50 before you know whether the signal will work on our own brokers. You are using a broker which is not available to most of us and is known to have very low spreads, which makes this problem even greater.

It's a great shame RAS has stopped the free trials of scalping signals.

I'm testing this one on a Forex.com demo account and a ActivTrades live account.

Although the profits are smaller it's still acceptable for me when the difference between open and TP are higher than 2 or 3.

I had the EURCHF sell with a TP of 1 pip!

That was a lost for 4.91

Question for the owners: what's the best money management to trade with?

You trade 4 pairs each 0.5 lots.

What's minimum account balance to trade?

And what's optimum account balance?

Please publish your latest settings

Hi, I just subscibed to your EA. RAS gave me no help. I have your EA up and running on Collective FX and I need the settings you use on each pair. They should help me, but if you could give me the settings I will not waste any time in testing the EA before going live. Thanks joet

Files:

Point of attention: the stats on RAS show me that there are no active orders.

But I still have 4 open orders in my ActivTrades account (all losing for the time being): 2 x sell GBPCHF, 1 x sell EURCHF and 1 x buy EURGBP.

And 3 open orders in my Forex.com account: 2 x sell GBPCHF and 1 x buy EURGBP.

Guess it's the problem of working with a broker with a higher spread.

It means that not working with The Collective as broker will give different results.

Like to hear/see results form other brokers/members

Reason: