Eur/usd

I propose to start a fresh topic....here goes....make your predictions without fear or favour!

Predictions? EUR/USD? Well, one would think, because of the big drop at the end of the previous month, and being in a tremendously oversold situation, would think this pair would start the new year going up. Or, at least straining to do so. HOWEVER! Big NFP coming on Friday. So, I guess everyone's just kind of holding their breath till then. But, will probably be high due to layoffs form holiday season employment.

So, prediction? Same as ever, just wait and see!! Great way to start the New Year, right????

mtdavs:
Predictions? EUR/USD? Well, one would think, because of the big drop at the end of the previous month, and being in a tremendously oversold situation, would think this pair would start the new year going up. Or, at least straining to do so. HOWEVER! Big NFP coming on Friday. So, I guess everyone's just kind of holding their breath till then. But, will probably be high due to layoffs form holiday season employment. So, prediction? Same as ever, just wait and see!! Great way to start the New Year, right????

Thanks a lot for the answer, any other ideas guys?