General - page 1692

Hi, people Has come across very interesting terminal. The distributive here: http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=20886
[Deleted]
Does anybody know how to program the Stochastic Momentum similar to Metastock's Stochastic Momentum? Or, tell me where I could find it
  20 pips scalp system  (23   1 2 3)
Hi guys i'm testing out a system that i've been working on for scalping gbp/usd based on Stochastic. Manual back testing seems to be promising, but then again it's only backtesting. So I'm starting this thread for documenting all the signals this system generate on forward testing. !!Please note...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 6th of November 2007 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/276/). At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Three more Participants dropped out of...
Hello Everyone, Just joined up here and im looking for a bit of help. im looking for an ea/indicator etc that will send me an email when the rsi reaches different points, ie 30, 50, 70. Is this possible?? If so, does anyone know where I can get my grubby hands on it???? Great forum by the...
  trading events: How?  (17   1 2)
I'll like to know aw I can trade events to give the maximum profit possible
I attached a simple EA to several M1 charts but the EA failed to trigger order and I found messages " XXXXXX (EA name), Symbol, Time Frame, uninit reason 1 ( sometimes 3 and sometimes 5)" were recorded in Expert Tag. No other information shown in Journal Tag. The EA works well on M30 or higher TF....
[Deleted]
here's the indicator PowerTrend - MQL4 Code Base does anyone here know how to use it? it doesnt even explain whats the meaning of those color on the histogram.
Hi all,I'm a forex newbie and heard that there is a software,which can store forex financial calendar data,its name is "forex calendar 2",and the link to download refer here,I can't download it with it's link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum It would be much appreciated if you give me a valid link to...
  Help to create EA please  (12   1 2)
Hi, could someone please create an EA based on the following indicator. It is based on the Freedombar indicator. The EA needs to buy when a Blue square appears and Sell when a red square appears. EA should enter on second square that appears. EA to include lot size, TP, SL and TS. The Heiken Ashi...
Hello is here someone from Estonia. I am just want to know people who live where I do
Hello friends... I just subscribed to your wonderull forum, I get this message under the journal tab ( Trading by experts is prohibited ). I switched on Autotrade as its explained.. but this message appeared after I applied an EA ( pipmaker ) and it seems its not working ... Can anyone explain why...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Fifth Week (28 October-4 November) has been published. Five weeks have passed since the contest started. This week, like all preceding ones, made some changes in the Top Ten Expert Advisors. This time,...
  NTFS Hard Links  (1)
This is useful for managing files in multiple installations of MT4 Link Shell Extension
Hello, I was wondeing if there is an indicator that shows or draw two horizontal lines for Hi & Low according to bar time set by hand for Hi bar and Low bar - for an example i want to know the hi/low value from bar time 00:00 to bar time 08:00 or from 08:00 to 13:00 or from one market session to...
Anyone from sweden? I want to meet some people here and to make a trading group for trade and learn togheter in our free time....if anyone from sweden please post here or send me a PM Regards
Hello again, I have a static array of type int. In the fifth element I'm actually storing true or false value; If my indicator changes the fifth element to true, then I change the period of the chart, after the chart period is changed code is running that should not: static int...
  Is it possible?  (16   1 2)
I imagine if there is an indicator that change periodically"e.g:every 20 seconds" the chart that shown from all opened charts.... to explain, note the opened chart now is usd/chf.... i imagine an indicator " or expert/script" to open usd/cad after 30 seconds"variable" then after 30seconds...
Hi All, May I ask something about broker? example how to become a forex broker? I choose Marketiva.com to describle. They want to become a forex broker, they have to program a flatform, website etc... I want to ask that : example with Marketiva broker. 1/ Where do Their flatform load datafeed from ?...
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator that could automatically paint a vertical line at the open and close of a certain market session. The indicator should let us input the opening time and closing time for a certain market session based on our platform timezone. for example after setting up the...
  Buy Sell Strategy for GBP JPY  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Interesting simple strategy from Waddah_Attar, without any indicators Only Open Buy And Sell at the same time (default is 22:00 GMT from waddah strategy) When stoploss activate the expert open another order with the same type of win order. He said that Buy or Sell order must win 95%.. Profile...
  Weekly scalping EA Request.  (29   1 2 3)
A guy named tkimble on forexfactory introduced a weekly scalping system which is incredibly profitable for me, (~100 pips/week for each currency=700pips/week). His post is quoted below. OK. I have decided to start a new thread and preview a weekly system that I use which has proven to be more...
Dear All Kindly Help Me In Gbpgpy Goood And Tested Indicator Or Software, I Do Also Analysis For It, And Need More Help Help Plz Thakns Bali
  Franka lines???  (2)
Does anyone have any info on Franka lines??? Indicators, books or websites would be helpful, thanks. Xard777
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Matthew Brown has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/270/). Matthew Brown is now among the best ten developers, but he is not very surprised at it. He has presented in the Championship his Expert Advisor...
Can I use a Metatrader istance to simulate different EA on different demo accounts? When I try to activate one EA on a Account and then I select another account to attach another EA, first Ea stops. As I know I can't open more istance of MT. I don't want to trade more than one EA per account because...
Please find attached my EA I attach it to the aud/usd pair it works very well in both directions, however I need to change the exit system. How it is exiting now - I really can't understand. (it seems to take profit well , as I set it at say 11 or 20 or 25 ) What I would like is someone to remove...
i have been testing many EAs but sincerely i am inclined more towards bless5th than any other. Maybe the reason is due to the fact that you are indefinitely in the market. well, having said that i request all experienced traders to please help in this project. the hedge function in the existing...