Pipman's Technique

Hey all,

Hope all is well in this new year!

I'm making my exclusive trend following pivotal system available on RAS.

Give it a shot. It's manually traded. The more users are added on, the more trades will be made available on RAS.

The full URL is:

Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal

Hi All,

For the purpose of relieving skepticism and encouraging some of you to try the pipman technique. I would like to offer a full refund of the signal cost if it does not generate at least 500 pips within your paid period.

Of course, I cannot guarantee this is possible considering that I don't handle billing for RAS. Perhaps ND or RAS support can shed some light on this possibility.

That being said; IF RAS will permit a refund based on the above terms, then we'd love to offer it. Alternatively, you may always send an email to support or billing after your billed time is up with reference to this post.

Please keep in mind the $50 charge is temporary until the end of February. Also note that a price will hike to $299 will take effect thereafter.

Reason for this is that massive efforts are made for this system to remain steady and profitable at all times within any market conditions. This is a serious signal and we will not wander around but rather remain a stable service for as long as serious investors take interest in our service..

Thank you

What is your loss control?

pipman..you know...it's entirely up to you to keep the price down...or even lower it

zomg:
What is your loss control?

ZOMG, thank you for posting your question.

The loss control is my own 2 eyes and the pivotal grounds on which I initiated the trade(s) in the first place. Support and Resistance also play a role.

Just Subscribed

Pipman,

Just to let you know I just subscribed to your system, so hopefully this will be a profitable venture for me .

DeeZ:
Hi All,

For the purpose of relieving skepticism and encouraging some of you to try the pipman technique. I would like to offer a full refund of the signal cost if it does not generate at least 500 pips within your paid period.

Of course, I cannot guarantee this is possible considering that I don't handle billing for RAS. Perhaps ND or RAS support can shed some light on this possibility.

That being said; IF RAS will permit a refund based on the above terms, then we'd love to offer it. Alternatively, you may always send an email to support or billing after your billed time is up with reference to this post.

Please keep in mind the $50 charge is temporary until the end of February. Also note that a price will hike to $299 will take effect thereafter.

Reason for this is that massive efforts are made for this system to remain steady and profitable at all times within any market conditions. This is a serious signal and we will not wander around but rather remain a stable service for as long as serious investors take interest in our service..

Thank you

mpfxtrader:
Pipman, Just to let you know I just subscribed to your system, so hopefully this will be a profitable venture for me .

Great MPFXTRADER. Although, I do expect you to kiss and tell

DeeZ:

Give me positive PIPS and I will lick and shout .

By the way, your order just kicked in...

What account side / lot size would you recommned. Looking at your stats do you think a multiplier of 0.1 for a 1000 would be adequate money management?

Hit SL on GBPUSD

DeeZ:

Pipman,

I hit my SL on the GBPUSD from the previous H1 bar, the highest was 1.6306 and the SL was set to 1.6305.

I see your position are still open so most likely it's because of the price difference from brokers, I have an ECN account with FXOpen. What broker do you use?

Do you put in cushion on your SL/TP to accomodate the price difference from brokers? How do we handle this price difference. It just irks me that it was a pip difference.

Thanks,

mpfxtrader:
Pipman,

I hit my SL on the GBPUSD from the previous H1 bar, the highest was 1.6306 and the SL was set to 1.6305.

I see your position are still open so most likely it's because of the price difference from brokers, I have an ECN account with FXOpen. What broker do you use?

Do you put in cushion on your SL/TP to accomodate the price difference from brokers? How do we handle this price difference. It just irks me that it was a pip difference.

Thanks,

MP,

I was stopped out too. So I assure you that 1 pip irks me as well. But there's no worries about any discrepancies between our brokers.

I will use additional cushion on the forthcoming trades.

Thank you

Reason: