CLOSED NOT TOUCHED +0 pips

paijolopez:
Daily Forex Signal Friday 12 SEPT 2008

D20P BUY A GBP/USD 1.7558

take profit 1.7578

stoploss 1.7528

CLOSED NOT TOUCHED +0 pips

Dear Mr paijolopez,

I would like to express my sincere respect and salute to you. You are the only man i found having a very dedicated and consistent Forex traders just stick to one system since 2006 until today and its was proven successful until today.

Most of the forex trader including me does not have this atitude in Arab language we call it "ISTIQAMAH". I was knowing your system since 2007 and have followed couple of time then discontined.

A very big claps to you and keep it up...

ruparaw:
Dear Mr paijolopez,

I would like to express my sincere respect and salute to you. You are the only man i found having a very dedicated and consistent Forex traders just stick to one system since 2006 until today and its was proven successful until today.

Most of the forex trader including me does not have this atitude in Arab language we call it "ISTIQAMAH". I was knowing your system since 2007 and have followed couple of time then discontined.

ruparaw,

I completely agree with you and join you in saluting paijolopez for his focus and dedication. CONGRATULATIONS temanku.

ENJOY!'

fxcruiser

Daily Forex Signal Monday 15 SEPT 2008

D20P BUY B GBP/USD 1.7854

take profit 1.7874

stoploss 1.7824

CLOSED LOSS -30 pips

fxcruiser:
ruparaw,

I completely agree with you and join you in saluting paijolopez for his focus and dedication. CONGRATULATIONS temanku.

ENJOY!'

fxcruiser

Ahhoy master, I still aiming to be the person on your signature, hope I can be the one of it

ruparaw:
Dear Mr paijolopez,

Assalamualaikum Mr. ruparaw, thanks for your appreciation. Actually we also equiped with better Daily30pip system but I have keep posting the original Daily20pip to throw a bait so I can get feedback from other trader to Improve this system to become a better ones.

Da' real man behind my consistent and dicipline was my mentor Mr. fxcruiser, I was nothing and just a lost trader before I meet him, by his assist now I can start collect +pips and build my own system, hope I can stay in this game

may the +pips always be with you

Daily Forex Signal Tuesday 16 SEPT 2008

D20P BUY A GBP/USD 1.7985

take profit 1.8005

stoploss 1.7955

CLOSED LOSS -30 pips

Reason: