Fa cf - page 2

Sorry for the double post, but end of week update :

yvechek:
Just really wanted to know whether this signal will 'only' benefits on MRC broker?

Yes, you have to run the signal with MRC. In a little bit more than 24 hours, my FXOpen demo account lost $200 while MRC won $400. As far as I can tell, the orignal made between $600 and $800 during the same time frame.

Crazy things happen with MRC prices. On USD/CHF I have seen a gap of more than 12 pips between the close price of a bar and the open price of the next one (M1). I'm not talking about a monday gap, but this afternoon, in the middle of EU and USA session ... Is it necessary to say I found it because my trade have been opened by the RAS EA 14 pips away from the original ? This same trade closed with another 5 pips gap if I remember well, making it a big loser, -19 pips from the original ...

My win/loss ratio is approaching 50/50 while original, from the RAS stats, is around 65/35.

See ya all next week for updates

I've been testing this signal on

4XP

FXOpen

MRC

FXopen and 4xp should make more minus then plus !!

MRC seems to work !

But I'm not sure, If this will work on real accounts too or only on demos

Someone here, who use this system live ??

Thanks

Freakstr

Freakstr:

4XP

FXOpen

MRC

MRC seems to work !

Thanks

Freakstr

Usually scalper type mechanism can work only for specific broker and on specific server. The result maybe different between real and demo even for the same broker. That is way they attract people to join. I personally do not believe any scalper system listed on rentasignal.com if average pip gain 1-5 pips and fed from a demo account.

Mrc = scam!

Forget about MRC!

I opened a live account with them ($1,000), then, after 2 days of good profit (minus slippage) trading FA CF through RAS, they increased their "fixed" 1pip spread on all majors to a fixed 20 pips (yes, 20 pips fixed spread!) and 100 pips (yes, 100!) on many others.

Useless to say I've already asked them for a withrawal of all my money there after I closed my account...

When I asked them why they act so, they replied me with this non sense answer:

"Hi,

MRC Markets do not restrict you in any way, but we ask you to consider the following/

MRC gives you straight access to an Interbank FOREX market, as well as to the Stock exchanges. That means that total hedging is being proceeded.

MRC Markets' low spreads and hedging technology policy does not allow to hedge risks effectively, while using scalping trading strategy.

If the client uses scalping strategy, MRC retains its right to open and close positions at the worst market price.

Don't hesitate asking any of your questions via Email support@mrcmarkets.com.

--

Regards,

MRC Markets

www.en.moneyrain.org"

The worst broker, the worst thieves and scam artists I've never meet in 5 years I'm trading forex, so, STAY AWAY from their live accounts!

Actually, I'm testing directly the forexarbitr.com software bolshoi use to send signals on RAS (I bought from him a 1 month license) with different brokers, but, so, far, only losing results.

These are good systems (FA CF, Virtual Arbitrage), but the main problem is the 1st (as they call, leader) broker they use to execute signals for RAS purpose (that is MRC) is the best world's scammer that will never allow you to trade like on their demo!

I'm also trying other options (copying trades directly from their MRC accounts they use for RAS through my copy tool), but the very different data feed between MRC demo and the rest of the broker's world don't permit to get any good results.

I'll update all here at the end of this week about my results, but it really seems we are handling with a tool profitable only on MRC demo acc environment, so, NOT in the real world, unfortunately...

ZioB

Freakstr:

4XP

FXOpen

MRC

MRC seems to work !

Thanks

Freakstr

jack042:
... I personally do not believe any scalper system listed on rentasignal.com if average pip gain 1-5 pips and fed from a demo account...

Hi jack042,

could you please explain your statement quoted above in detail? what is the difference between 1-5 pip scalping and 10-50 pip scalping (ye, 50 pips is still scalping for some traders) in relation to signal buying from a provider?

@ZioBoje

thanks for your information. I think I will try also the program from the website directly. But I will wait till the end of the week, to see if YOU have good results

With every other broker, you have never the same trades like this one from MRC

Bourntec:
Hi jack042, could you please explain your statement quoted above in detail? what is the difference between 1-5 pip scalping and 10-50 pip scalping (ye, 50 pips is still scalping for some traders) in relation to signal buying from a provider?

Please use the common term about what the scalping means by searching ,google or use terminology in investopedia, etc. don't use your own opinion.

If you understand fully my context and its relation with signal provider then you will agree with me. 1-5 pips is the normal spread for most major pairs in many brokers. If you open and close trades within this small distance, there is a great chance that broker slippage do hit and as consequences your action will be requote so many times. Considering as well delay time from signal provider to rentasignal server and from rentasignal server to subscriber plus another factor such as subscribers use different brokers will create completely different result from its signal source. Please check the clone signal provided by ND. If the range greater than what I mention, people still have room to compensate this noisy signal and earn some or at least small profit

Freakstr:

I tried. It's still too young to show really interesting things.

kassec:
I tried. It's still too young to show really interesting things.

agree with you kassec, let's see. Time will prove it.

I understood you jack042. thanks. just was confused when you used "average" pip gain 1-5 pips. But if you trade Eur/Usd in most cases you are fine, even if provider's take profit is only 5 pips. For time delays - I think it is irrelevant to how many pips your take profit is. Right?

Reason: