Naked MT5 Experts - Hello

Hello everyone! I'm new to MetaTrader and have download the MT5 beta, not so new to Forex, however. I'm an active member on another board but it's not the largest Forex community around. You seem like a bright group of people, so I thought I would come here for community and a few questions.

I am largely a "naked" trader, meaning I trade solely off price.

I have looked, and looked, but I cannot find these experts

- Formation expert. One that I can place within a chart and view a candlestick formation (i.e. I am watching the 4 hour chart, I would like a type of "shadow" candlestick being formed within the chart that will show how the days 4 hour candlesticks are forming a daily candle. I have seen this before, but can't find it)

-Countdown expert. One that will countdown when the candlestick I am viewing closes (i.e. I am watching the 4 hour chart, and the expert shows me at what time the candlestick will close)

-Good pivot indicator, I use one for Think or Swim that is just "pivot points" but I have yet to find one similar that shows the 3 median ranges and also can be tweaked to show the next days pivot points being formed.

Thanks to anyone in advance, and happy profits!

whats diffrence between mt4 & mt5 for running expert?

Reason: