Fibonacci Killer

Fibonacci Killer is a new system released this year. They claim to have 95% profit. Has anyone tried this system?

I did not ry it but will be happy to know more about it. Whom realesed it? How does it cost? 95% profit mean nothing if you do not know what is the risk they take to get these 95%.

I alreade tested a lot of systems, but 95% profit for me it`s just fairy tales... sorry

SamForex:
I alreade tested a lot of systems, but 95% profit for me it`s just fairy tales... sorry

I would say with a correct risk settings it easy can be true. Dont know exactly about Fibonacci Killer, but for sure possible.

But, of cource, to be little bit more sceptic is always good. You can get more then you expect - and its always better, then less

how it work?

SamForex:
I alreade tested a lot of systems, but 95% profit

It is to good to be true! But Everything is possible! Forex Trading Systems and Forex Trading Strategies That Work also offer something with 95% win rate! But risk 4:1 and when ST 7 times bigger than TK.

Whats presented in this 'fibokiller' manual is nothing more except the free information we already get from many websites and forums... Wait for price to retrace at 38.2%, Check S/R, enter trade on touch of level, place 5pips SL.. nothing fancy here!

anybody try Fibonacci Killer?

If anyone interested, I found the user guide for Fib killer, while doing some research on it. Hope it helps those interested, but 95% strike rate...well...I don't think so.

amazing

Reason: